This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt Tips

So any tips on how to finish the Crypt im sorta stuck in the lvl 50 one it hits to hard for me >_< im using a mage

If you're a mage it's a cake for you. You got heals

IGN: prNu
    BR: 4.4M+
    Class: 80 Corsair
    Server: 48

Comment

i wonder if i should change to the 30 set to pass the 50 crypt

Comment

OMG lvl 50!!!!
        I am stuck at 30 looooolz
        I am a mage tho..BR : 10500.. & even a vip
        Maybe you should give me some tips :3
        =C
        Game: Wartune
        Server: Edena Village
        Name: WarriorAsh
        Level: 34
        Class: Mage
        Battle Rating: 11,100
        VIP: Yes
        *I dont buy balens*
        Guild: DarkSlayer
        *Dont Forget to join it *

Guides:
        Guide On Academy :
        Guide On Farm : Currently Working On It :)

Comment

mage lvl 37..always dead on 30th floor..not a VIP..give us tips pls how to pass this lvl 30th..LOL

Comment

if you have the suntorian skill, a level 3 rune and heal you can make it through easy enough. try the last few levels before you go into 30 to make sure you have enough rage to cast suntorian ( 5 rounds of healing ) on the second or third round of your fight. to get through you should put points into your thunder / rain of fire attacks as they do the most dmg/rage. on level 30 i only spam my thunder attack to build up rage and keep my suntorian and heal skills going. at 50% health i use the level 3 or 4 healing run depending on your level and spam away the thunder with the ocassional rain of fire which for every hit has a chance for critical. I also have 2 levels suntorian and 2 levels of heal. as long as you space out your rune/suntorian/heal so that as the cooldown wears off it's ready to go again when you need it. that's why i spam thunder because over the long run rage is the most important thing so that you can always cast heals on yourself.
            Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
            Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
            Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
            (How To Submit a Ticket)
            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Is this the one with the lizard/snake boss?

I agree with what Wrenboh said, you really need to use runes here. I use healing and guardian runes. My pdef is higher than my gryphs so I put my troops at the back; the boss will just kill your troops in a couple of turns if you put them at front even with Suntorian skill up and using restoration to keep their hp up will suck your rage dry. Basically I let my gryphs do most of the damage and I tank the boss, I know, so much for being a mage, lol. You can use an offensive skill in between but just make sure to keep your rage up in case you need to heal yourself or your gryphs. The boss will go down faster if you keep your gryphs alive since they attack fast. Just manage the cooldown of the guardian rune, healing rune and your healing skills and you'll make it. In case you're wondering, I'm not really a healer, only have level 1 of Suntoria and Restoration to add a support utility in the dungeons. In case you don't have enough pdef, use defense potions or socket pdef gems and extra HP is also a little help.

Getting past level 35 is an entirely different matter.

Comment

here's the tip , u need lot of damage+def+hp , doesnt matter 30 set pretty good since heres the build u should use , but u might wont be able to pass it before lvl 40 unless u got all lvl5/6 gem ... use lvl40 troop knight/angel , skill build must have restore , suntoria , flame thrower ... keep spam heal anytime u can and u will be fine , make sure use potion too , good luck
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by coroxt View Post
                  mage lvl 37..always dead on 30th floor..not a VIP..give us tips pls how to pass this lvl 30th..LOL
                  wont be a problem if u have 4.5k+ matk and lvl2/3 restore
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Working...
                  X