Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crypt Keys - Drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt Keys - Drops

Can anyone tell me the best place to get this item? (No cash)

I got sometimes at Mistery Chest, but rarelly come.
    I remember when i started to play i got a lot of those as drop but i don't remember where..

Thanks~
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

No one know? GMS?! ANY COULD PLEASE ANSWER OUR TOPICS ?!!?!!!!?!?!!?!?
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

Comment

1 way is login rewards which happens only when ur starting other ways are balens or auction or mystery box but thats a rare one thats the only way u can get them for now anyway
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        1 way is login rewards which happens only when ur starting other ways are balens or auction or mystery box but thats a rare one thats the only way u can get them for now anyway
        Seems all was mentioned here

Comment

Get gold for Wartune HERE

Do it! It really worked!

Comment

Originally posted by R27189089 View Post
            Get gold for Wartune HERE

Do it! It really worked!
            Fail link?

Comment

also in early stages of catas u get them.. i think there were quests that rewards you with crypt keys.. im not so sure, was a long time ago

Comment

Crypt Keys can be gotten from Mystery Chests, from the Altar when you do Guild Blessings or just flat out watching vids for free balens get to 75 and visit the shop.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

You keep talking about free Balens - I want free Balens but there does not appear to be a link on my screen...
                  Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West
                  Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                    You keep talking about free Balens - I want free Balens but there does not appear to be a link on my screen...
                    So sorry, poor Rex has to make do without the flashy scroll at top of the screen that triggers epileptic attacks in poor unfortunate children but does give free balens to those brave enough to click.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                      So sorry, poor Rex has to make do without the flashy scroll at top of the screen that triggers epileptic attacks in poor unfortunate children but does give free balens to those brave enough to click.
                      I have no flashy epileptic scroll - and I wanted to have a seizure dammit! Oh well, back to watching "Super Battling Seizure Kaiju Monkey Death Robots"
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

they have been nerfed as drops just go look for your self and drops on all solo dungeons you will find there are none. It really sucks

Comment

i suggest for campaign go to dessert of curses and for MPD VOID nm.

Comment

don't click the free balens link if you have windows. a large percent are adware/viruses posing as video apps and games. unless you do it in a disposable virtual instance, like vmware or something, then go nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Guilewolf View Post
                              they have been nerfed as drops just go look for your self and drops on all solo dungeons you will find there are none. It really sucks
                              i got them almost every day, but i had to blitz every bit of stamina away. 10 blitz with keys on a high level will usually get me one, also sometimes in mp dungeons in the key box

the key word is key. you need to use them to get crypt keys (unless you get one on guild spin)

Comment

Working...
                              X