• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer character build up...

any of u wan share anything about archer can post here^^

Do you mean the skills?

If so then here:

Arrow strike at the level requirement to keep multi-shot at max.

Delphic Sniper maybe level 2 but generally you can keep it at level 1 for a long time as you only really use it in pve battles as you cannot get enough rage for pvp until with much later gear and that unlocks Lunatic fire that you can keep at level 1 to get the only aoe skill archers have for large pve groups to speed up the battle unless you run with a mage as that's their job then.

Acumen at max, Focused attack at max, Bloodthirsty strike at level 1 for long pve battles but not a large requirement and can be held off until you have nothing else to spend on.

Eye of the Eagle at max and Battle prowess at max to help teammates damage.
    Last edited by Chompman; 09-04-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Build #2
      The is the other path of the skill tree I am currently taking, I am not of a high level player yet to see the max of any of the skills at the moment, I judge by the tooltips and their leveled text. Highly suggested for really really late game with high end gear. A little less damage output than the post above but provides more survivability with damage reductions. This is my PvP build.

Arrow Strike: MAX ~using it often so might as well stick the damage in there even if it doesnt raise the rage gain in other levels

Eye of the Eagle(Passive): MAX ~it just makes sense :P

Battle Prowess(Passive): MAX ~10% total can really add up. Works well with Multi-shot

Acumen(Passive): MAX ~to use rage skills often

Focused Attack(Passive) MAX ~again, it just makes sense

Poison Arrow: 1/3 ~the DoT is not worth leveling it up

Deep Freeze: 1/3 ~early on, before you hit 36 and armor piercer, this is your nuke shot, and I dont know if the slows work as of the moment, I have to test it out

Multi-shot: MAX ~the bread and butter, the one every non-archer player complains about. You could easily get your Battle Prowess up to 5 stacks and with this, even if you have less health, you'll catch up and overtake them

Delphic Sniper: 0/3 ~the highest damage nuke that raises crit rate, but I wouldnt take it because it seems that it takes too long to cast. You can get off 2 Multi-shots before you fire this skill.

Lunatic Fire: 0/3 ~stick with a mage on this one. Too weak for AoE

Delphic Death Star: 0/3 ~the best AoE that an archer has, hands down, but Incendiary Strike outmatches this skill in PvP

Armor Piercer: MAX ~the decrease on defense is highly suggested, second nuke

Scatter Shot: 1/3-MAX ~I say this because for the next level of scatter shot, the QTE reduces enemy rage. I can't tell if the QTE at MAX would increase so I dont know yet, but at 2/3 it reduces enemy rage by 10

Incendiary Shot: MAX[if possible?] ~last nuke, with the 30% reduction damage under any buff, this gives you practically defense

Bloodthirsty Shot: MAX[if possible?] ~now I dont know if its a HoT or an instant heal, if instant heal, take it, but I'll have to test out the amount it regens if its worth it

My only regret in not taking the other part of the tree is the Delphic Death Star skill with a 50% stun. I shall update this when I see the skills and their leveled tooltips
      Last edited by autlos; 09-04-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

good info^^

Comment

whats best for archer paladin or priest?

Comment

paladin more better after u 20-29(paladin)30-39(gryphon)

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
              Poison Arrow: 1/3 ~the DoT is not worth leveling it up

Deep Freeze: 1/3 ~early on, before you hit 36 and armor piercer, this is your nuke shot, and I dont know if the slows work as of the moment, I have to test it out

Armor Piercer: MAX ~the decrease on defense is highly suggested, second nuke
              not trying to be rude but to even max armor piercer like you suggested deep freeze and poison have to be maxed

and to even get deep freeze up higher you need to increase poison as well

this build cant even be completed untill your level 72 going with what you said and fixing what you didnt know or realise or whatever the case may be the skills would be like this

1. Arrow Strike - max

2. multi-shot - max

3. acumen - max

4. focused attack - max

5. blood thirsty - max

6. poison arrow - max

7. deep freeze - max

8. Armor Piercer - max

9. incendiary - max

10. eye of the eagle - max

11. battle prowess - max

12. scatter shot 2/3

4 extra points at 80 with this build

heres my suggestions

Scatter shot - max or 2/3

Delphic sniper - 1/3 or 2/3

Lunatic fire - 1/4 or 2/4

delphic death star - 1/2 idc what you do with this build 1/2 is its MAX

ok i realise how some of my suggestion could confuse someone so im going to explain a little bit if you max scatter shot and you still want DDS(delphic death star) the max for DS

and lunatic fire would be 1 however if you kept scatter shot at 2 you could get DS to 2/3 or lunatic to 2/4 and still have DDS at 1/2

also you cant use all these skills at once obviously so choose wisely depending on if your solo or pvping or doing a group dungeon

my sources: Skill calculator/ this is also very close to the build im getting

i was wrong on the projected level its fixed now
              Last edited by Neftalian; 10-03-2012, 10:39 PM. Reason: noticed some mistakes and needed to add some info so no one gets confused - hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by R2344959 View Post
                paladin more better after u 20-29(paladin)30-39(gryphon)
                40-49 or 80 depending on if new troops magically appear in the game it would be knight or if you wanted to be different you could use angel

but i highly suggest using knight
                Last edited by Neftalian; 10-03-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompman View Post
                  Do you mean the skills?

If so then here:

Arrow strike at the level requirement to keep multi-shot at max.

Delphic Sniper maybe level 2 but generally you can keep it at level 1 for a long time as you only really use it in pve battles as you cannot get enough rage for pvp until with much later gear and that unlocks Lunatic fire that you can keep at level 1 to get the only aoe skill archers have for large pve groups to speed up the battle unless you run with a mage as that's their job then.

Acumen at max, Focused attack at max, Bloodthirsty strike at level 1 for long pve battles but not a large requirement and can be held off until you have nothing else to spend on.

Eye of the Eagle at max and Battle prowess at max to help teammates damage.
                  ok i could barely make sense of this but after looking at this build there is a ton of skill points left over

Arrow strike max

keep multi-shot at max.

Delphic Sniper 1 or 2

Lunatic fire 1

Acumen at max

Focused attack at max

Bloodthirsty strike at level 1

Eye of the Eagle at max

Battle prowess at max

is what he said so after doing this, the build is completed at level 44 or 46 depending on if you made delphic sniper level 2

but that leaves a ton of points left over meaning over time you could easily make a DDS build or an incendiary one

so very nice build its decent for lower levels seeing as it includes all the passives + some pretty decent skills
                  Last edited by Neftalian; 10-03-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....740#post250740
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

im sorry to say it but what is it ppl find cool with this game?? i kinda see it pretty borring..... its pretty much the same as the old aventurequest.. but well its cool i think for ppl there cant get wow or d3 or somthing like that.... but dammm plz make this game more real... so lame everything here almost cost money.. so why not take money for the game???? i dont get it.. but welll easy money to the game maker.

Comment

Originally posted by R23184479 View Post
                        im sorry to say it but what is it ppl find cool with this game?? i kinda see it pretty borring..... its pretty much the same as the old aventurequest.. but well its cool i think for ppl there cant get wow or d3 or somthing like that.... but dammm plz make this game more real... so lame everything here almost cost money.. so why not take money for the game???? i dont get it.. but welll easy money to the game maker.
                        Plain and simple...you don't like the game...don't play it. Simply really.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Archer-Guide

Comment

the problem with archer is they lack in many areas. they need patk, pdef, mdef, hp, n crit. and unlike the 2 other classes that can use will destroyer and illusion astral and become very strong because of it, archer must avoid will destoryr n must go for crit+determination astral if they hope to keep up the dmg. saw the sneak peek on archer's talents. and honestly i think it sucks =)

Comment

Originally posted by R23031309 View Post
                              the problem with archer is they lack in many areas. they need patk, pdef, mdef, hp, n crit. and unlike the 2 other classes that can use will destroyer and illusion astral and become very strong because of it, archer must avoid will destoryr n must go for crit+determination astral if they hope to keep up the dmg. saw the sneak peek on archer's talents. and honestly i think it sucks =)
                              message me with the talents for archers, i want to see them, or post them in a new thread. in english if possible

Comment

Working...
                              X