Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who think game is more expensive now, and you wana leave the game. read it

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    I am not sure if Indian is an international language in their mmorpg. Just that there are alot of indians there.
    There are servers dedicated to those time zones though, just like here. Sometimes people who just understand a little or none at all tend to just click the top server they see. As it might mess with their time zones and the language difference in the servers.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
      There are servers dedicated to those time zones though, just like here. Sometimes people who just understand a little or none at all tend to just click the top server they see. As it might mess with their time zones and the language difference in the servers.
      Yeah but I think they have only 1 timezone in India or china, it is pretty bad, imagine if they can have 24 time zones

like GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2,... GMT+23.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

You contradict yourself in the same post...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
          You contradict yourself in the same post...
          Probably, life is full of contradictions, is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            Yeah but I think they have only 1 timezone in India or china, it is pretty bad, imagine if they can have 24 time zones

like GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2,... GMT+23.
            CHINA ALL PROVINCE IS G M T +8. Yes only one time zone for china.
            IGN: watty
            Server:s271
            Class: Knight
            BR: 120k + growing slowly
            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
              CHINA ALL PROVINCE IS G M T +8. Yes only one time zone for china.
              Was saying if someone becomes president of china and implements 24 time zone for wartune.

Comment

this thread is the most senseless yet.
                firstly it was much much harder for older server players, but the way the game has evolved has made it into cash to play if u want to be even moderately good, used to be from events everyone could gain the items they wanted not anymore, now u have to cash if u want them or u can wait months for their value to drop and get them free, by which time u will be way behind the top players anyway, so have no idea wat the guy who started this thread was thinking when he doesn't even know anything.

Comment

and the newer server will be merger with older server. eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    I don't get it either.

It was actually harder when I first started to grow and build your character than it is now.

I actually get more gold and daru from WB now than when there were 3, combine that with the 200% increase in gold production and I have a much greater source of gold than I have EVER had.

Maybe from your standpoint it was easier for older players, but from my point (playing since the start of s12), it has become a whole lot easier and quicker to achieve ANYTHING in this game.

At one point it actually mattered how much time you spent playing/learning the game, now you just either buy it, win it in an event or get other players to help you do it (ToK NM for example). Now it only matters how much money you have to spend.
                    There were never events that needed cash every month, in fact there were very rarely events at all. Mount's didn't exist, clothing was nowhere to be seen, and x-server didn't exist.

Older players have had it hard, and most have worked for what they have got, but now all that is wiped out with $$$$, but that's the way the game is. You either come to accept it or you quit.
                    again... pfff.. u are sept 2012.. i said about aug 2013 0)0

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                    I'm not new to Wartune at all ._. I've start playing Divine Comedy a couple of years ago. It is very awesome in my opinion. I could play kind of close to my time zone (cause I was in Hawaii after moving from Fukuoka)
                    But when I moved to later to EST zone, it just didn't work out anymore and found this, after wartune . com. So I'm not new to the game, just the site.
                    Oh boy ! you got new account on wartune dec 2013 . so less privilege for you in game lol. i too played 10 month in china server 2 yr back

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                    yeah 7road made this game, but the customer service of this game sucks big time, I did not get recharge event freebies 2 months ago, and yes it did not came in mail. i wrote a ticket,

after following up for 50 days, they claim they lost my ticket. dun ask me, i dunno why. so at the advice of a moderator , i wrote a new ticket, after 7 days they claimed that they send me 2 months ago...... i give up....... 60 days of following up and this is what they say.

well, for me, i just cut down 90% of my spending and will NEVER PLAY a R2games game ever again.
                    Agree with that. so lame services

Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                    this thread is the most senseless yet.
                    firstly it was much much harder for older server players, but the way the game has evolved has made it into cash to play if u want to be even moderately good, used to be from events everyone could gain the items they wanted not anymore, now u have to cash if u want them or u can wait months for their value to drop and get them free, by which time u will be way behind the top players anyway, so have no idea wat the guy who started this thread was thinking when he doesn't even know anything.
                    need brain to understand simple, if don't like , u are so welcome ^^ to leave the thread

I'm having good time with this thread .
                    getting all noob post here, tho i post it on purpose too,
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-19-2014, 04:29 PM. Reason: merging posts
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                    X