Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Update on New Forum Drama Version 1.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    You are comparing tok with the ranking over the whole board, why? This has nothing to with it.
    This whole discussion is about tok, don't drag in other pointless stuff, it's bad and now confusing as it is already...
    Yes, its about tok, what about those from s398 onwards with their top guys having about 30k br, can they clear tok nm?

No, they cant, so we need everyone to strip to below 30k br to help them to clear.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      Yes, its about tok, what about those from s398 onwards with their top guys having about 30k br, can they clear tok nm?

No, they cant, so we need everyone to strip to below 30k br to help them to clear.
      Haha, just like your servers can clear NM? Don't give me that, Nobody in this game can clear it when fully equiped.
      If you guys are Ok with it, that's fine, but I don't have to be. The whole point of becoming stronger is to get further, but we're going backwards because we can't catch up.
      More the opposite, the stronger gain more faster, and we end up falling behind. Also said it in another thread, soon normal won't be possible to do anymore at this rate...
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I think I can make you understand, please go to s400+ and make a new toon, level it to 40+ and try to do tok, then u will come to the forum and ask everyone to strip to let u clear tok easy, normal, hard and nm

Comment

Noob! ricco need to strip after 3am or his br wont be enough to be top 8. talk soo much ! understand soo little.

Instead of bashing on me let's see:

1. Rico uses the excuse he can't strip because of his job, having to wake up early blabla, but he could strip before he goes to bed missing what? A title? Boohoo.
          2. Oni and Linke cry over a bit of gold when they're that strong, it's also a lame excuse because they got plundered no matter what.

So what's this, the top 4 making excuses for own profit now? I said it in another thread, I can't thank people like this, they first seem to want to help you, then they show their true face and tell u to go f urself.
          And that elitist **** I get shoved under my nose from some, that I have LOW BR, is such bullcrap. No matter what my BR will be in the future, if they don't strip, nobody will be able to do it.

NOT EVEN THEMSELVES. So get out with your lame bashing against me. TOK is a mess, and unless the top 8 helps out by stripping, 90 percent of the players won't pass any of it.
          IGN: watty
          Server:s271
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120k + growing slowly
          Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            Excuse me can everybody from s1 to 397 strip to allow those guys from s398 onwards with 20k to 30k br to clear tok nm.

IF you guys are not going to strip for others, what right do u have to whine about the top 4 not stripping for u?
            Everyone doesn't need to strip, only the top 16 players x-server are used for the relevant ToK levels.

Comment

I've got a great idea! Let's come from a new server, where people apparently have yet to learn that ToK is only comprised of the Top 16 cross-server, and that these Top 16 are "cloned" at a very specific time, and demand that everyone from every older server strip to 30k BR.

Ignorance is only bliss for the ignorant. For the rest of us it's a headache. Please inform yourself before jumping into forum conversations about game mechanics.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                I've got a great idea! Let's come from a new server, where people apparently have yet to learn that ToK is only comprised of the Top 16 cross-server, and that these Top 16 are "cloned" at a very specific time, and demand that everyone from every older server strip to 30k BR.

Ignorance is only bliss for the ignorant. For the rest of us it's a headache. Please inform yourself before jumping into forum conversations about game mechanics.
                Well sometimes the ranking do change after they strip, have you ever seen that?

For example some guys strip like after spending their gold after the last wb and their ranking changes, like what Igoo will say, get everyone to strip before they sleep.

Comment

Instead of bashing on me let's see:

1. Rico uses the excuse he can't strip because of his job, having to wake up early blabla, but he could strip before he goes to bed missing what? A title? Boohoo.
                  2. Oni and Linke cry over a bit of gold when they're that strong, it's also a lame excuse because they got plundered no matter what.

So what's this, the top 4 making excuses for own profit now? I said it in another thread, I can't thank people like this, they first seem to want to help you, then they show their true face and tell u to go f urself.
                  And that elitist **** I get shoved under my nose from some, that I have LOW BR, is such bullcrap. No matter what my BR will be in the future, if they don't strip, nobody will be able to do it.

NOT EVEN THEMSELVES. So get out with your lame bashing against me. TOK is a mess, and unless the top 8 helps out by stripping, 90 percent of the players won't pass any of it.
                  At last, After Ricco, then LKT & Onimad .... Sigh never thanks to the " Gift "

Why not u spend more balens like ZEBQ did so everyone will happy ... So u want 90 % of playes to pass it ? simple, please give us balens ... we'll make it 90% pass it ...

Otherwise u only do cry & cry ... I dunno what u'll be in real life or workplace perhaps crying too, if u don't get what u wish .. ?
                  Last edited by R23899557; 12-14-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post

great way to spoil a good discussion with game mechanics
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I wasnt even gonna take part in this TOK threads that pop like shrooms last days , but reading through them makes me puke..... i liked how i did ton nm with my 100k br team but , prior to this when no one even thought of striping i was waiting for 3 or 4 knights to be on hard mode -and even tho full geared- we reached lvl 5 and sometimes cleared it. top players cashed and worked for it they dont owe u chit, be glad while it lasted and suffice with normal or hard depending on ur team... keep on it onimad LKT and rico never strip again plz . they dont deserve to clear nm I dont deserve to clear nm yet, and athena keep plundering them so u make sure they dont strip again and the whine stops. u all accuse her/him of being lame - i call it smart playing - life is like that - grow up

Comment

dun bite the hand that feeds u
                        simple logic cannot get it sighz

especially the hand that feeds u dun even have a valid reason to feed u
                        coz after all u are competing with him

reason like when they strip they themselve can clear nitemare
                        but if they dun .... u still cannot win them anyway coz they are already at the top of the food chain

Comment

Any updates to Forum Drama?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

We can bash each other all we want, but think like this: why is it you against me? So R2 can take more of OUR money. R2 makes us fight ourselves, and obviously some trolls and selfish idiots (who plunder the top ppl HELPING tok nm), are ruining it for everybody else. Now, weekends suck cuz it seems like nobody can get their act together for ToK NM, but Its understandable, some people have lives and would like to sleep on the weekends or are on trips etc. We don't DESERVE to have ToK NM stripped, but it is certainly nice when it is. Why should you strip for ToK NM? No reason at all, but for those that do, thank you very much, as you really help me and my character grind less for the things that R2 would want me to spend tons and tons of money on (which I don't have). I certainly appreciate all the Elite out their that are able and do take the time to make tok nm very viable for me and my crew. Are we entitled to it? No! Do we appreciate it? You're darn tootin' we do! So, when we fight each other ... remember..... it R2 that profits...not us. I don't mind the competition involved in pvp etc.... who got their gear first etc..... top player in class wars etc.... but the game is meant to be fun too and w/o the fun, this game is just one big grind .... I work enough in the real world, I don't need that in a game. Do you? So, in conclusion, let's work together to bypass R2 as much as possible and enjoy the fun of clobbering each other in Group Arena or Guild Battles and leave the animosity on the battlefield.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Thanks LinkeTong Onimad for removing items. Hope other will follow.

Comment

Working...
                              X