More Arena times...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Arena times...

I just think you guys should have Arena more often atleast say.. every 3 hours or something, That way those of us who work wierd hours can make it to get some tokens for gears.

Its something we're looking into it. When I have more details I'll be posting them, but we here at R2Games agree that the one Arena time isn't good.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

yes considering the amount of tokens required for full arena gear is around 2400 it takes quite a while to gain that man tokens unless you run with the top 25 players in your group.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

token farming isn't too difficult if you have a solid team.

I'm glad to know the Admins are looking into the arena time for a possible additional time frame.
        Maybe then I could get to actually eat lunch at work instead of arena grinding.

Comment

Yeah, we know its currently set a bad time, and certainly want to get an evening block added in.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Yeah, we know its currently set a bad time, and certainly want to get an evening block added in.
            If i could simply add to the suggestion, Adding a 2nd Arena time would indeed be Ideal and by all means would LOVE to see it 12 hrs. apart each as it's at 6 a.m. my time, and the 1st World Boss at around 3 a.m.

What I Would Like to Suggest/Add Is That You make Arena 2 Times A Day 12 hrs. apart each. and EACH Player Can Only Enter ONCE (1 Time Thing) so that if they join one, they can;t join the next, this would help both keep it fair, and solve the time issue, as well as balance out the "cashers" and Noncashers, some can choose to play one of them or the other, example if the 1st Arena holds too Many Cashers..i doubt many would join and just quit where as if they join the 2nd there is a possibility that they could benefit more form it, again just my suggestion i hope is considered
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

It would be good storm to match events like those of crystal saga. Good times for arena would be like those of guild resource battleground or Avernal Realm. where you had one at 9am server time, 4pm server time and 8pm server time for guild resource and 12pm and 9pm server time for avernal realm. World boss schedule is actual very good in wartunes. Got 3 different times which is perfect spread out throughout the day. When you have a difference in time from about 6-12 hours to separate the times your going to be flexible to please everyone and people will have no excuses why they missed arena for the day. Just an idea to use crystal saga event times to play into this game

Comment

World boss schedule is actual very good in wartunes. Got 3 different times which is perfect spread out throughout the day.
                If you are in the US maybe. For us in Australia, none of them are much good. (3 am, 7 am, 11am at presemt)
                How about the 3 boss events being at 8 hour intervals, which would probably make it fairer for us non US folks

PS How do I attribute the quote, like the posts above?

Comment

Yes, 3 times per day on 8 hour interval is the best solution for all players around the world. To make sure that no one sits the whole day farming (and thus missing real life) make it only possible to enter each event once a day.

Comment

Originally posted by ingxiong View Post
                    Yes, 3 times per day on 8 hour interval is the best solution for all players around the world. To make sure that no one sits the whole day farming (and thus missing real life) make it only possible to enter each event once a day.
                    1000% agreed
                    "NOVALETS"
                    "NOVA - TRIPLETS"
                    -= S4 Lunaria's Grace =-
                    Novania - Novasia - Novalia

Comment

Or even make it an all-day thing and make it so that once you enter an arena fight, you get two buffs (similar to the tree). 1st buff lasting for an hour saying you can fight. Then when that wears off, a 24 hour buff that lasts until reset saying you can't join the arena.

Since honestly, 12 hours might not be the best. 2 pm is during work. 2 am is during sleep.

8 hours? 2pm, 10pm, 6 am... Might work.

Comment

Originally posted by ariaandkia View Post
                        Or even make it an all-day thing and make it so that once you enter an arena fight, you get two buffs (similar to the tree). 1st buff lasting for an hour saying you can fight. Then when that wears off, a 24 hour buff that lasts until reset saying you can't join the arena.

Since honestly, 12 hours might not be the best. 2 pm is during work. 2 am is during sleep.

8 hours? 2pm, 10pm, 6 am... Might work.
                        Ahahaha Im looking around the forums and let me say @ariaandkia your suggestions are really good! +1, Im in PST and my arena time is during school. There goes my chance at gear!

Comment

Sounds great! That will accommodate your players both in and outside the PST timezone.. That, or move the time 4 hours forward or both.

Comment

Working...
                          X