More strength ^_^

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More strength ^_^

I don't know if someone already post this but I want for the ALTAR OF ENNOBLEMENT to be UPGRADABLE to increase the OBTAINABLE STRENGTH same with the TIME TO SPEND in obtaining strength.

Just reply if it is possible or not. That's all and thank you.

BY:
    S4 and S7 player : DaOneOfAKinD

I don't know if its possible or not, but I'll add it to my list of things to look into. I do know its an area usable by all players, perhaps a type of buff or skill increase.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I wondering its not only strength but also all stats, so we will get stronger even tough we are not lvling, coz 30 up is so hard to lvling
      "NOVALETS"
      "NOVA - TRIPLETS"
      -= S4 Lunaria's Grace =-
      Novania - Novasia - Novalia

Comment

I agree ...

Comment

Originally posted by carbondz2011 View Post
          I wondering its not only strength but also all stats, so we will get stronger even tough we are not lvling, coz 30 up is so hard to lvling
          I don't know who told u this but level 30 + till level 50 is easy leveling i find it very easy
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by carbondz2011 View Post
            -1 Uhhh...How about nooooooo? use guild skills
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

So be it, no one told me, I just feel that by my self. . .
              "NOVALETS"
              "NOVA - TRIPLETS"
              -= S4 Lunaria's Grace =-
              Novania - Novasia - Novalia

Comment

Working...
              X