Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2 castles?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 castles?

I've been playing this game in about 3 days now... and I've noticed that some players have 2 cities?... how is this possible?...
    Just wanted to know
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2 cities.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	644.2 KB
ID:	1732260

thats new to me lol

Comment

Pretty sure those are planted by the server, NPC castles, and not actual player castles.

Comment

You don't see anything like that when you move your castle to higher level areas.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Thanks Guys Just wanted to know... maybe they're NPC Cities
          I want to have more Cities too ^_^ hehehe

Comment

They are in fact NPC cities, used to help new player, give them something easier to attack and to have something to attack when the server first opens up.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

you can have 2 accounts and create 2 characters. Both castles generating Gold. I hope R2 would not allow the market to operate where users can transfer gold and items to each other. There would be players with multiple accounts transferring gold and items to benefit a single player.

The problem had been in existence and was so problematic in Caesary as well as in Crystal Saga. In crystal saga, there are players with 20 lvl 30 farming the purified crystals.

Comment

Working...
              X