X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy way to get gold and daru

is there any easy way to get these?

Yes or no. No because you have to put in work to earn these by quest, multi and solo dungeons, arena and other ways. Yes its easy to get if you don't see this game as a grindfest. Quick and instant way, quest.
    Last edited by autlos; 09-05-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

1. Farm
      2. World Boss
      3. Dungeons
      Wartune:
      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
      Name: Cashmere
      Guild: Kingdom

My
      My

Comment

Do it like the guy who won first place on second World Boss on my server earlier and use a hack tool. Unlimited gold, vouchers and of course balens. That way you can secure first place there even when you are low lvl with green equips. And first place gives you tons of daru after all. Just sucks for those people who lose a place because of cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by R2507259 View Post
          Do it like the guy who won first place on second World Boss on my server earlier and use a hack tool. Unlimited gold, vouchers and of course balens. That way you can secure first place there even when you are low lvl with green equips. And first place gives you tons of daru after all. Just sucks for those people who lose a place because of cheaters.
          Or you can not take it so hard up the **** and just keep playing

Comment

As A Cash Player...I Never Find Myself Ever having enough..."nothing is ever enough for anyone" Soooo...here are my reccomendations:

For Gold+Darux: World Boss (Plain and Simple)

For Darux: Murken Forest Wilds (You get 2-3 Lv.1 Durax Orbs which contain 1k Durax Each, that's 2-3 durax per monster kill in wilds)

For Gold: Plunder and Levie (otherwise I'm lost Too)

Exp: Catacombs

Gems: Catacombs -.-

Plunder also gives Tons of Kyanite so it's a Plus, aside from these there is the option of of course farming and planting gold/darux/kyanite/xp seeds
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
              As A Cash Player...I Never Find Myself Ever having enough..."nothing is ever enough for anyone" Soooo...here are my reccomendations:

For Gold+Darux: World Boss (Plain and Simple)

For Darux: Murken Forest Wilds (You get 2-3 Lv.1 Durax Orbs which contain 1k Durax Each, that's 2-3 durax per monster kill in wilds)

For Gold: Plunder and Levie (otherwise I'm lost Too)

Exp: Catacombs

Gems: Catacombs -.-

Plunder also gives Tons of Kyanite so it's a Plus, aside from these there is the option of of course farming and planting gold/darux/kyanite/xp seeds
              Fastest and easiest way wont be the World Boss -____- its more time consuming more than general quest.

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                Fastest and easiest way wont be the World Boss -____- its more time consuming more than general quest.
                If You Lag sure it's time consuming, if you don't it is a great way to earn extra money+darux (it usually dies within 5-10 mins, not that big a time drain)
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                  If You Lag sure it's time consuming, if you don't it is a great way to earn extra money+darux (it usually dies within 5-10 mins, not that big a time drain)
                  Ok but, in order to get gold and daru, he has to fight. I doubt he's high level enough to survive 1 hit. He'll die, wait 30 secs, and fight. Repeat the process till the boss dies and also hopes he gets last hit like 1/600 average. That puts in too much work. Bounty quest and other quest gets you give you some 10k easy. WB might give you a lot, but Id rather whack mouses than do some boring fight. That might be a lot, but it surely isnt the quickest and instant

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                    Ok but, in order to get gold and daru, he has to fight. I doubt he's high level enough to survive 1 hit. He'll die, wait 30 secs, and fight. Repeat the process till the boss dies and also hopes he gets last hit like 1/600 average. That puts in too much work. Bounty quest and other quest gets you give you some 10k easy. WB might give you a lot, but Id rather whack mouses than do some boring fight. That might be a lot, but it surely isnt the quickest and instant
                    Everyone dies often in World Boss. And you are garunteed 3 rounds since he attacks pets first. Also... No matter who you are... The 6th hit ends the fight... O_O! So..... Much..... Damage....
                    Crystal Saga
                    CarnivorousX
                    Celestial Palace
                    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                    Guild Edan

WarTune
                    Temple of Ibalize
                    Archer Lvl 4x
                    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                      Everyone dies often in World Boss. And you are garunteed 3 rounds since he attacks pets first. Also... No matter who you are... The 6th hit ends the fight... O_O! So..... Much..... Damage....
                      Agreed, making the World Boss, not a waste of time, but a time consuming way to earn a lot of gold and daru

Comment

Working...
                      X