Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

world clock?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world clock?!

It would be nice with a clock of some kind, so you don't need to waste time finding out, with timezones and all. I personally play on 2 different timezones, and it gets a little confusing, to remember precisely what time i gotta log on to fight the bosses and arena.

Hope people feel the need to have the time displayed

We are in fact working on adding in a world clock. Its currently in the design phase at the moment.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

I was going to ask for this too. Good to see it will be coming "soon"

Comment

Honestly we don't need more clutter. Already I sometimes have trouble clicking on parts of my screen because various things (particularly the friend request thing! (Find a Friend)) are above what I'm trying to click.

However, a chat function like /time would be nice. Or make certain things toggle-able under settings... like permanently until you toggle them back on.

Comment

+1 on @ariaandkia suggestion. Move the "Find a Friend" button right next to "Login Reward" or something where I click on the lesser part of the screen

Comment

Working...
          X