Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why cant i delete my player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why cant i delete my player

why is there no option to delete my player in wartunes

Or you dont have to play wartunes

Comment

well your right i can stop playin but if im not my town will just sit there 4ever makin money 4 ppl 2 plunder gettin rich from someone who no longer plays its just a thought that you should have the option

Comment

Originally posted by warbird View Post
        why is there no option to delete my player in wartunes
        NO, you can not delete character, as you may have one character per server. If you wish to restart, you will need to create a new character on a different server.

Comment

Because they practically want you to make new accounts in order to play with your friends on the server...

Sure, we could make a new char on a new server, but then we lose our friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ariaandkia View Post
            Because they practically want you to make new accounts in order to play with your friends on the server...

Sure, we could make a new char on a new server, but then we lose our friends.
            I just don't get it. Who would think non-deletable chars would be a good idea? Or are they seriously just that lazy?

Comment

Personally, we should at least be able to restart our characters. As for the farming, just move your city to somewhere that isn't worth it for people to go to. Like the first area.

But I do seriously think that some form of deletion would be quite useful.
              Last edited by ariaandkia; 09-06-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

wanted to make female mage somehow it got messed up and now i got a male archer not gonna play that player

Comment

Originally posted by fombellina View Post
                  wanted to make female mage somehow it got messed up and now i got a male archer not gonna play that player
                  Then start over and select the right one.

Comment

OP wanted to restart character on same server.

Solution:

Create a new account with a different e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                    X