Look at this R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this R2

A new game appears to be blatantly ripping off almost every aspect of wartune, even some of the interfaces, art, pictures with some changes. They have also turned it into a cash fest. It is called league of angels.
    Last edited by DarthXeon; 12-19-2013, 04:36 PM. Reason: link removed
    R2Games - Extreme Slow Leveling Knight, Operation Avoid EXP.

Complete free balens offers with sandboxie so the download offers do not give you malware. I do surveys aswell, along with email sign up offers, just make sure to use a secondary email so you don't get spammed.

Well I mean, it's a game similar to R2's Wartune, but think about how R2Games released their latest game: Magic Barrage.
    Magic Barrage is the just as similar to Realm of the mad God, as Leage of Angels to Wartune.
    Blade Hunter
    Predator

I keep 'em hangin' on my staff

Comment

I removed the link as that's against forum rules. I'll give the link to the GMs though.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

League of angles is a R2 game, hence the similarity see the below forum post.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=league+angels

Comment

LOL.... league of Angels is 2x more Pay2Win than Wartune... yes, I checked it out a while ago.

Don't even think the current "bonuses" are going to be there, they're only there for CBT only.

Once CBT is over, all those things you see, you will have to pay for it.

League of Angels is basically a battle of Sylph... and as you guess it, you have to buy the "good sylphs/angels"

Comment

Originally posted by DarthXeon View Post
            A new game appears to be blatantly ripping off almost every aspect of wartune, even some of the interfaces, art, pictures with some changes. They have also turned it into a cash fest. It is called league of angels.
            Please check out this link:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....a-Announcement
            Got any questions? Get In touch with a mod. Have an issue mods can't help with? File a ticket - http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

A rip-off of wartune eh?

*insert Xhibit's picture here*
              Yo dawg, heard you like rip-off. So i will put a rip-off of your rip-off, so you can rip-off while you rip-off.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

seems to have potential xD

first thing i saw made me decide that,

In-Game Price Decrease

Comment

so when will the game open?

Comment

Working...
                  X