The matching in classwars sucks and will always suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The matching in classwars sucks and will always suck

Lvl 68 here all matches against lvl 75+ people just fight once with one guy my lvl who happened to be a hardcore casher with purple apollo just *** with this -.-

And also guys you should check necropolis crit rate went there with 3.5k crits and in 14th boss did 0 crits.

Really disappointed right now with game last month classwars u booted me out of server and wouldnt let me in till cw ended this month u just give me t he crappiest matches ever
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

the matching is not by level is by points

Comment

If you are stronger than the average of your lvl, you will do better than your lvl ... => you will face highers. I as a 74 faced 75-80 all the time, only the 3 first were lower than me

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        If you are stronger than the average of your lvl, you will do better than your lvl ... => you will face highers. I as a 74 faced 75-80 all the time, only the 3 first were lower than me
        What would the average be for 70-73 br?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i am lvl 68 mage, at cw got 85k br, faced lvl70,72, 74 mages and kiled them, ofcourse the lvl 80 kiled me, i got 3370 points and did not qualify

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            What would the average be for 70-73 br?
            Hmm... if we exclude the noobs that lvl super fast and has like 50k at 70+ and the monsters that has rly high.
            I'd say 80-85k for around 70-73, and the ones who stayed in 74 around 90k+
            This is judging from 65-74 bg

Comment

it is cross server class wars! if it is based on br, anyone less then 100k br would be impossible to get it.

If you are less then 100k br and complaining about it, LOL! this system is to your benefit.
              IGN: watty
              Server:s271
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120k + growing slowly
              Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

then why are guys with 80k br and lvl 64 qualify in top 100, with only 3 kills?

Comment

Because you are looking at the finals rankings from last month.

It is possible to get in around 80k br with 11 wins, just need some luck with what rounds ur losing

Comment

is there a guide on the matching system or can someone explain this to me with a bit more details please? thank you
                    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                      is there a guide on the matching system or can someone explain this to me with a bit more details please? thank you
                      If your win-lose is 3-5, then you are matched also to those whose win-lose is 3-5... Gets?

Now, of course, there would be lots of players with a win-lose 3-5 (in this case I gave), so what player will be matched against you?

The player that will be matched againsts you is those with almost the same br as you... Remember that.

So summary:

If you are a level 57 player with a 80k br, with a win-lose 3-5 at round 8, then at round 9, you will be matched also to another player (level doesn't matter) whose win-lose is 3-5 having a br approximately 80k br...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        If your win-lose is 3-5, then you are matched also to those whose win-lose is 3-5... Gets?

Now, of course, there would be lots of players with a win-lose 3-5 (in this case I gave), so what player will be matched against you?

The player that will be matched againsts you is those with almost the same br as you... Remember that.

So summary:

If you are a level 57 player with a 80k br, with a win-lose 3-5 at round 8, then at round 9, you will be matched also to another player (level doesn't matter) whose win-lose is 3-5 having a br approximately 80k br...
                        ok got it thank you
                        let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Guys with pots i was 94k br for cw matched only first time with a 50ish then with a 69 and after thast all lvl 75-78 ( matched 3 times with the same 78 too btw) made **** load of points i am lvl 68

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

I had 96k with pots and ended up against about 8 or 9 people level 75+.
                            I can't do **** against that lol. Lost 6 times total, only had 3270 points.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              I had 96k with pots and ended up against about 8 or 9 people level 75+.
                              I can't do **** against that lol. Lost 6 times total, only had 3270 points.
                              I ended with 2800 points iggy -.- i checked later in the list of top 100 who classified and i was only matched with people of 95-110k br

95k br ok that's similar to mine but 110k br? had nothing to do against those guys
                              Last edited by StonedKiller; 12-20-2013, 09:57 AM. Reason: forgot to say

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                              X