No announcement yet.

Class Wars Mage Prelims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone has their own passion...for some ppl games are their passion...so,yea...i respect that... And for haters,i just say "go ***** yourself",there will always be someone who understands and who respects you...others,no worthy of wasting time... So Jacko,be there for your fans,not haters...
    P.S. Jacko,give me answer on that comment on video... "song?" :P

Comment

in all this talk about sylphs it seems that some forgot that the best sylph is the one that suits you best! Every sylph has its own strengths and weaknesses and every player has his needs and shall choose the sylph acording to them. Its about exploiting the sylphs main strength at max. As most of you already know this isn't all about br , so you can;t just say 'hey, that sylph has more br , how silly can the ones that invest in other sylphs be?'. There is a reason why not everyone chooses the same sylph you know, and as the classes some shall dominate on a server, while others on another server. This sylph discussion is like the class discussion where you are complaining how hard it sucks and how op is the other one, while the other one sulks that he is actually the one that sucks . It all depends on your styles people, for those who can't take advantage of their own class and sylph strengths, all the classes and sylphs shall seem bad for them! for the ones who can, well gratz
      Last edited by Draggyy; 12-21-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Songs called "make a move" :P
        IGN: Jacko
        Server: Kabam S24
        Guild: Genesis
        Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Great vid and i can feel you enjoy the game for the way you talk haha, that's great ^^

And about sylphs, thunder pet and dark might be the "best" in the future but apollo or the evolve form will be always there, jackos knows how to use it so it will serve him well

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
            Songs called "make a move" :P
            told you that you should leave the name of the songs at every video, you have great tastes :P
            And choose whichever sylph you consider it suits you better, even though you might want to save some mahra for when the next sylphs comes into play and make your final decisions then. I know you researched and all but it shall be different when we'll actually have acces to them :P

Comment

nice battles since that sylph is on, the battle of mage now is it not bored
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Hey Jacko - how'd it go in the finals? I hope well for ya!

Speaking on Sylphs, the advanced Apollo (Athena) is nice if you're a "MageTank" type. The 290% Damage + 2 Round 40% Reflect is NIIIICE, but what I really like is the passive. Considering it's per hit and it stacks, in places like ToK or even BG w/ the WWs and Lunatic + Pet Attack + Troop Attacks, you're going to be pinned at a 25% DR.

I do have to say the advanced Pan (Medusa) are again going to be a nice option for Class Wars - at least for Mage CW. In particular, 20% Reflect (no Max!) for All Allies (Keep those Templar up w/ BL before you Transform!), 30% Damage Boost and the up to 25% Stackable Crit Bonus Passive... I mean, if you _can_ keep those Templar up when your enemy Transforms, those 150k Damage Delphics are going to reflect 60k Damage between both of em, more when you consider the damage done to you as well. It's brutal. And a 25% Crit Buff means a near Auto Crit-Heal.

However, the Hades is going to be nasty. Three things stand out at me...
                1. 10% to inflict "Chaos" effect on enemy. That could be huge! Not reliable, but huge!
                2. 215% Damage that takes 60% of the damage done back as healing.
                3. 230% Damage that puts a 3-round 50% Healing Debuff on the target. That's insanely good for Mage CW.

The Electric Slyph is a World Boss & Necropolis tool. Not much more, at least for a Mage. At least that's how I'm looking at it right now.

Comment

Was looking at a video of Chinese Server using Electric sylph in Spire and I have to say I was pretty jealous of the damage.
                  Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Working...
                  X