GB Bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Bug?

Not sure if this has been reported, but this one guild we fight seems to exploit some kinda new bug in gb. They somehow join fights that bugs them out the guy who joins late and he cant be hurt at all but can do dmg all he wants. Its a very lame bug i tell you. Basically they come in as three and then have a 4th join later and somehow bug him. You'll see attacks go to him, like multishot slasher w/e, but they dont proc any damage numbers or even ne hit indicators like the shaking of the screen etc. just nothing and after about 2-3 turns all his attacks land on our team at once and kill us. Anyone else experienced this? And no its not lag, be hard for me to believe that all 4 of us would lag at same time every time this happens which is very often and only against this guild

Yes, this happened to me and the people I've been in the fight with quite a few times, even during the guild battle today someone joined and we all just died for no reason. And no that person would not have been able to kill us especially not in a 3v1 fight when we are all as strong as he is. (The other 3 in his team had died right after he joined.)

First few times it happened I thought it might have been me but after reading this it seems it really is a bug, good description of what happens.

Comment

Happened here too exactly same thing today

Comment

There's a thread about this in bug reports section.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
        X