Special Button to convert all bound to unbound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Button to convert all bound to unbound

as there will be no auction house, so plz. make a button to convert bound item to unbound.
    i know this should be on suggestion , but lol no one read suggestion . so better to discuss
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

how bout removing unbound stat? easier?

Comment

There is no point........... You'd still have to select the item to be able to click convert, unless its a button that converts every bound to unbound and also there is no difference between bound and unbound in this version of wartune since you cant even sell or trade, except it being annoying and stacking up space.

Comment

Just remove bound/unbound feature, done.
        East coast archer.

Comment

There is a way to turn unbound->bound, aint that enough?

Comment

dono if they gona give the auction houserpff
            689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
            in the END, all got to cupcakes

Comment

i don't car eabotu this damn thread, useless. whats the point o fit.

Comment

why would they give for free benefits that is originally planned for spenders? o.O

Comment

They won't change it, it's meant for auction thus it's scripted that way. Only way this can be 'fixed' is by adding Auction so the function works as intended.
                  But we all know that won't happen.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                  X