Vip lvl 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip lvl 9

Just wondering how many vip points are needed for lvl 9 vip willing to know if i will ever be able to get it just with the 10 daily vip points xD
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

4500 vip points.

Comment

Mision imposible lol

Thank you win xD

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

yup, you need 450 days (a year and half) to get vip 9 if you only get vip

all the while vip cost you 8 USD a month.

So that's around 15 month or so, comes to an average of 120 USD for vip 9. More or less depending if you stopped getting vip in mid, as vip points decrease over time if you don't have it active all the time.

IE: if you got vip to 300 points, stopped getting it for a month, it returns back to 0 points, thus you need even more money to get it back up.

Requires less time if you're a spender, you get 1 vip points for every 100 balens spend on anything (excluding using bound balens)

Comment

4500 dollars can get you vip9

Comment

i maybe can spend 20 dollars a month + the vip lol

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Well, you reduce the required time to 9 months for vip 9 then...also, the decrease for every day you are not vip is 5 points iirc not 10

edit: scratch that...320 points a month, not 500, sorry...so guess still close to 15 months
              Last edited by gruntar; 12-22-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                Well, you reduce the required time to 9 months for vip 9 then...also, the decrease for every day you are not vip is 5 points iirc not 10
                o, I never had vip (non-casher here), so I thought it was 10, the same as you gain, lol.

Either way, you're still losing points, and those points needs more money to get it back.

IE: 5 points = 500 balen = 5 US dollars lost per day if you don't kept vip active

Comment

Working...
                X