new fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new fish

hey guys, i have a question. i am lv 2 in fishing, and it seams that evan at this lv we dont get a new fish. do more of the fishes open at a higher fishing lv, or will they come in a future patch?

get the 20k daru fish, or the shadow crystal one if u prefer exp...

period

Comment

Question is on which lvl will new fish come out...not how to lvl ur fishing...

Comment

its not about the exp or points , ori title. its about the new better fishes and how we get em, and i think that the shadow crystals are the best rewards, evan if hard to get

Comment

yes thats true chillz, and the luck stones ones gives better exp and points that the daru one by the way

Comment

im only interested in shadow atm anyway, but would love to know how to get those other fishes

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              yes thats true chillz, and the luck stones ones gives better exp and points that the daru one by the way
              But for practical reasons daru fish is way better then luck stone fish. I'd rather get 400k daru/day then 40 luck stones which I don't need, even if I get less XP.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

yes, but since you need higher lvl fishing to get the better fish:
                “fishing and rewards will become more abundant as you level up” (From the ingame help)

going for the daru ones will make you take twice as long to get there than going for any of the bottom 2 steams (luck stone or sc)

Comment

hit level 3 in fishing this morning, no new fish yet : (

Comment

same here, lvl 3 fishing, no new fish .... how high do you need to go to get new fish and better rewards?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

this other thread, we're assuming every 5 level

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?95183-Fishing

Comment

Yep, follow the link in anichaos' post above. Keep in mind we're dealing in theoreticals. We won't know until we level up a couple more times, I suppose. If a fish shows up at level 5, and if it gives 10 pts and 3 XP...well then we'll know.

Comment

Working...
                        X