Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How pass lvl 15 Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pass lvl 15 Spire

Someone some have some tips to how to pass lvl 15 spire.

Its relly difcuelt with out DF some dont work into Spire etc.

Normaly with non damges buff man can pass longre. but never beat lvl 15 its freking hard some tips? or have someone beat it into R2Games i know Chines beat lvl 24 but that it not at R2Games.

Click image for larger version

Name:	spire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	415.6 KB
ID:	1743167
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

If you haven't notice, it's the same one as last boss in LL, so kinda does the same atks. You need to make sure you all have full health or close if ur def not that high before she stuns you. try to save your shield till she aoe and cast the none cd on you. then it's damage race. kill as fast as you can don't forget to use your shields. save at least 1 vulcan for her. more would be better.
    Since you have only 1 mage on your team. try to cover heals if any of you besides him use iris.

(i'm so not good this -_-)

Anyway good luck
    ~Yafa~

Comment

you need sylph to do 1 million damage each hit lol

Comment

Step 1: You have to get the timing on her Stun down.
        Step 2: One Crit-Based player need to have an Iris and Transform just before the stun, but DON'T use the AoE Heal.
        Step 3: That player Spams the Iris Crit AoE Heal over and over after the stun. You'll be able to do it because it's got insta CD now.
        Step 4: Everyone else Vulcans and goes nuts.
        Step 4a : If the Boss Vulcans herself, put up the Shield every 3rd turn once she does. (Shield - BL - BL - Shield - BL - BL for the Iris user)

Enjoy.

Comment

yaafa: Normaly we swap to Iris me rain dance.
          have ben in lvl 15 alot of times but its relly hard.

Its means man need to buy vul frome the shop? if man dont get some of them one the road?

Normaly we start me 1 people use vulk at 13 1 at 14 so normaly we have 2 vulks over

Shild you mean Ice Armor?
          Character - Taggen
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Better question is why use Lunatic fire in Spire? Maybe try incendiary and bleed rune.

Comment

All team members will need make sure they have Shield + Vulcan available when she stunned you. One of the archers / knights will have to use Vulcan and hit her with the strongest attack (hint : delphic) for first row of HP until she stun. You wouldn't wanna take too long to take out her first row otherwise when she use her attack buff, that's pretty much end of game for you.

Once she stun, you will have to activate your Shield + Vulcan > Delphic away (you can add Brutality rune before Vulcan. An archer's Delphic with Brutality + Vulcan $.$) . Here is where you have to time your attack so that you can make full use of your 3 round of Vulcan i.e. 3x delphic.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                Better question is why use Lunatic fire in Spire? Maybe try incendiary and bleed rune.
                Use it for clean lvl 3-4 monster some man can use Sylph to.
                hade the other archer with INC.

depends how mutch man remember to change.
                Character - Taggen
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

you don't really need lunatic for it.

but as for the iris part, we are 3 using it in my team, me our mage and one of the archers. but mainly only the mage heals, and we do the damage.

we usually don't use any rune before stage 14, as for myself i don't use any till stage 15. so total all have both 3 shields, me 3 vulcan and others 2 or sometimes 3.
                  finish stage 14 with full hp, or get one of you heal right when you strat 15. make her drop as fast as possible before your tank dies but don't forget to time the stun, if your mage's BL not ready when she stuns make sure someone can do the rain dance right after the stun, keep using till your mage is able to do BL, then start to do your damage with vulcan, don't forget about your shield rune or else after she buffs up it goes really fast and all dead before having time to get your shield ready. Do NOT use it before she gives you the cd buff.
                  Can't really explain, but hope you'll get him soon.

Do as Zorich said, it's kinda the same we do.
                  ~Yafa~

Comment

Did you try the balen option?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

To pass 15, you'll need some hefty early DPS. When she's about 20% of her first HP bar, she'll do the stun, after that she'll start giving your group 100 rage each time she attacks in addition to giving your group a "debuff" that removes cooldown timers for your abilities. This is when you have 1 or 2 players awaken, use a quick awakening skill, then pop Vulcan and use your awakened sylph's Delphic 3 times in a row. You'll need a mage spamming blessed light to keep everyone alive. Key to beating 16 is to keep spamming (since the cooldown removal debuff boss 15 gives you will remain for ~ 7 actions) heavy-hitting skills (preferably awakened delphics since boss 16 won't keep filling your rage bar).

Now, be very careful not to click your spire runes multiple times! Since cooldowns are removed, you can easily spam through all of your charges due to this.

Comment

Working...
                      X