HORRIBLE MATCHING in ARENA and BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORRIBLE MATCHING in ARENA and BG

When I started playing this game on server 46, arena and BG used to be fun. It was competitive and challenging. However, since I hit level 60, it has been seriously downhill.
    In the arena, we're lucky to win 2 or 3 games out of 30. Consistently matched against the oldest servers who have had everything longer. Most of our matches are against the R2 Games server, with teams immensely stronger than anything we can put together. Most matches result in one or 2 or out team stunned for 3 rounds and unable to get a shot off before being killed.

BG is just as bad with many several players with 90k plus BRs just slaughtering everyone else.

This had resulted in a LOT of people on new servers getting increasingly frustrated with the game, especially MP arena and BG. This includes people who spend a LOT of money. I know at least one player who has spent $1000's on this game in a little over 2 months get totally fed up with arena and battleground. He quit last week and hasn't been seen since.

I've spent a fair bit, I'm lvl 68, 66k BR, lvl 18 holy seal, and I don't stand a chance in arena and am lucky to get 1 or 2 kills in BG. I've spent a fair bit of cash but this game is losing its fun factor in many regards.

I'm sure there are people who will look at this post and just think I'm whining but, I'd be willing to bet they are the players on the older servers who dominate everything!

There needs to be better cross server matching done or you will continue to lose players.

And how about in future release patches on the NEW servers FIRST!!! Give THEM a chance to get ahead, rather than have all advantages going to the old servers!!

Personally, I've gone days without doing arena or BG because I'm sick of it. Of course this then disadvantages me further... So it becomes a tradeoff. Do something because I'm forced/need to even though the frustration factor is through the roof or lose more ground against other servers.

Something needs to be done to fix the matching. And I'm sure anyone on a new server would agree!

you should had stoped at lv 64 or cash ALOT....

Comment

I totally agree, I have also spent a lot of money. Only to find unfair matching I am Lvl 63 with a br of 64k and holy seal of 15 and constantly run into same lvl players with br's of over 75k at the same lvl as me but different server

Comment

I stopped at 68. Have built seal to lvl18, have spent a lot of money and still get stunned for 3 rounds....

Comment

think about it, at least there will be new servers. You will soon be an old server and you can experience the slaughtering.

How about us in oceanic? Newest server is s394, and it has been 28 days now. There are no new servers coming and no food in arena and BG. Even Dryad wont kill those high BRs

Yeah, the matching should be fixed, it is an obvious advantage for those old servers, and they shouldnt be in BG/arena for new servers. At most it should be 2months old.

Anyway people will reply to you and say: Slow level blah blah blah
          But slow leveling is only popular because of the horrible matching. They love taking advantage of the time they spent on getting stuff, because the matching allows 1 year player to a 1 week old player. *coughs* 40s BG *coughs*

Comment

Yes i agree this is a joke, just finished another bg with 0 wins. Spawned by r2gamers like usual. Spent alot of money for this? There has to be cheaper and more fair games out there. Lets match a 2 month server with a year old server and see how fast we can make people quit this game. Pretty fast so it seems as i know top people on my server have quit. They spent thousands to win 2 out of 30 in arena. Seems fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              think about it, at least there will be new servers. You will soon be an old server and you can experience the slaughtering.

How about us in oceanic? Newest server is s394, and it has been 28 days now. There are no new servers coming and no food in arena and BG. Even Dryad wont kill those high BRs

Yeah, the matching should be fixed, it is an obvious advantage for those old servers, and they shouldnt be in BG/arena for new servers. At most it should be 2months old.

Anyway people will reply to you and say: Slow level blah blah blah
              But slow leveling is only popular because of the horrible matching. They love taking advantage of the time they spent on getting stuff, because the matching allows 1 year player to a 1 week old player. *coughs* 40s BG *coughs*
              Slow leveling is a smart plan. Makes the player dominate in their level without spending $100s+++ or even $1000+++. The matching is horrible I agree but that's not the main reason people slow level. I don't do arena much but if my friend on, do it and usually win 28-30 each day because we slow leveled. Very smart to slow level for non/light casher. Makes things easier, though limited to a lot of stuff.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

So thats the answer? Slow leveling? Makes me spending 100$s feel alot better. Thanks for that. Obviously its not fair to match a person playing the game a year to a person playing 2 not even 2 months. All were asking for is the newer servers to be matched agagainst each other and the older ones. The kong servers the r2 games servers the armor servers. Theres obviously enough servers out there to make this a little fairer. It should be matched on BR not level.

Im not spending another dime till this is fixed.
                Last edited by VicZar; 12-24-2013, 02:27 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Pretty sure that S46 is old as well...
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Really so you call not even 2 months old, old? Ya really ancient for sure.

Comment

^
                      You mean Kabam then, because for R2 that's not old, it's ancient.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

Our server is Null whatever that means. Not sure what your even trying to get at here.

Comment

and as to slow leveling, that goes against the grain of every RPG game I've ever played. There the objective has always been to level quickly to get stronger. Also its still doesn't answer why we get matched with the same server over and over. IN 30 arena games at least 20+ are against R2-Games. Does that mean that there are virtually NO lvl 60+ players on any of the dozens of servers out there? I find that hard to believe

And when a new patch is released, it goes on the older servers FIRST!!! So they have a week or more to build up their characters before anyone else gets a chance?

How about releasing patches on the NEWER servers FIRST? Give THEM a chance! How long was the cloud city patch out on the old servers before it made it to the newer ones? How many extra weeks of improvement did they get?

Comment

Originally posted by ScilentCill12345 View Post
                            and as to slow leveling, that goes against the grain of every RPG game I've ever played. There the objective has always been to level quickly to get stronger. Also its still doesn't answer why we get matched with the same server over and over. IN 30 arena games at least 20+ are against R2-Games. Does that mean that there are virtually NO lvl 60+ players on any of the dozens of servers out there? I find that hard to believe

And when a new patch is released, it goes on the older servers FIRST!!! So they have a week or more to build up their characters before anyone else gets a chance?

How about releasing patches on the NEWER servers FIRST? Give THEM a chance! How long was the cloud city patch out on the old servers before it made it to the newer ones? How many extra weeks of improvement did they get?
                            I totally agree that it goes against the RPG ways. But this game ins't fully RPG, it's also a Strategy game. Unfortunately, this game it's either level up fast while paying a lot of cash, or slow level with little to no cash.

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by ScilentCill12345 View Post
                              I've spent a fair bit, I'm lvl 68, 66k BR, lvl 18 holy seal, and I don't stand a chance in arena and am lucky to get 1 or 2 kills in BG. I've spent a fair bit of cash but this game is losing its fun factor in many regards.
                              This is by far the funniest part of the original post. I am a lv 66 with level 28 holy seal and lv 35 talent. Granted slow leveling is counter to alot of RPGs, it is your fault for not trying to learn or look at tutorials on the forums for help.

Comment

Working...
                              X