V.I.P upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V.I.P upgrade

i think its time to upgrade VIP the price for V.i.P needs to go up 2 dollar's but in return give VIP's unlimited dungeon runs it used to be 3 per day and is now 1 i would like more dungeon runs per day maybe give us another 9 at least 10 runs a day sounds reasonable allot of you might not think so but think of how much faster you could finish your legendary gear

Lets not make the game MORE P2W then it already is

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoTeabaginz View Post
      i think its time to upgrade VIP the price for V.i.P needs to go up 2 dollar's but in return give VIP's unlimited dungeon runs it used to be 3 per day and is now 1 i would like more dungeon runs per day maybe give us another 9 at least 10 runs a day sounds reasonable allot of you might not think so but think of how much faster you could finish your legendary gear
      Hell no! No one would ever do 10x lych nm runs a day. Please stop with these kind of threads. We need events to be cut down not longer. People have jobs and school and not to mention other events that need to be done through out the day. THink of others besides yourself for once. 1x a run is perfect as it is now. LL NM right now takes about 25min with a good party and if you skip the mini bosses and ****. Doing that 10x a day is 250min. That's 4 hours for runs. Who in the right mind will run lych nm for 4 hours straight.
      Last edited by 0xykotton; 12-23-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Used to be 3 runs a day, however you would get less loot from each run. Maybe 1 or 2 legendary crystals per boss per nightmare run. Now you get 5 per boss per nightmare run and less time to spend on runs. Thus benefiting everyone regardless of VIP or non VIP. Doing your suggestion would just usher in more of VIP abusing the non payers who take their time and are proud of their accomplishments.

Comment

none payer's dont buy VIP for a reason they are broke and if you cant afford 8 bucks a month you need to rethink your financial situation

Comment

none payer's dont buy VIP for a reason they are broke and if you cant afford 8 bucks a month you need to rethink your financial situation
            This isnt nessecarily true. A person just may not have the payment method R2 requires. Or a person might not play enough to make getting vip worth the money because they HAVE A LIFE.

Comment

Or they have just come to the realization that they are spending money on a dying game. Server's are dying, customer support is non existent and R2 have a new headline game in the pipeline to replace WT.

Comment

lol, crapyyyy thread close pls
                League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                CLASS ->> SORCERER
                LVL ->> 82
                BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Working...
                X