Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Whered all the Stinky Socks go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whered all the Stinky Socks go?

So yeah, for like almost an hour now i have been trying to get Stinky socks so i can try and get two more Colorful Socks, but the Stinky Socks are just not dropping. have the rates of drop been changed or something?

The drop rates have been changed to 0% today.

It will be back at a later time.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      The drop rates have been changed to 0% today.

It will be back at a later time.
      ....well that bites a big one XD. Any idea WHEN they will be back i REALLY want that blasted reindeer, and as i said, i am just two colorful socks away from it ^_^ but need lots of stinky socks to even try and get the last two colorful socks

Comment

I heard it's 26th.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          I heard it's 26th.
          *facefaults* "You mean i have to wait (maybe) 3 days till i can try and get them again? Why cant they just leave the silly things enabled for the rest of the month, it would make things a whole lot easier LOL

Comment

Man with the times they opened it, you should have been able to get at least 60 easily. I understand you probably aren't active all the time but can't blame the game for that.
            If you do all ur dailies, since they started this event, you should have ur mount.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I did the dailys and such, problem was the drops from the Stinky socks were very unkind to me, giving me most of the time everything BUT the colorful socks, and when they (the colorful socks) DID drop from the stinky socks it was only 1 to 3 at a time. I am lucky as it stands i am only 2 Colorful socks away from 60

Comment

26th-29th is the last opening time afaik...go for it then

Comment

I shall keep my fingers crossed XD

Comment

Working...
                  X