Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new release

I would like to know when you get to New Version 3.0

Well 2.15 is slated for sometime in January, and Wartune 2 (3.0) on the Chinese servers came out 5 months after that with content patches inbetween so you're probably looking at June or July 2014 if the game is still running by then.

Comment

Thank you very much for the Answer

Comment

we'll get the patch 3.0 early than china server, coz r2 is so impatient for earning ahaha that will give them more income,
        anyway hoping we'll get it april - may
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          we'll get the patch 3.0 early than china server, coz r2 is so impatient for earning ahaha that will give them more income,
          Hoping against hope

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            Not really... more like R2 likes to break them down into "parts"

And give us tiny amounts of things and sell/ exchange things we don't really need or doesn't know we need.

IE: Mahra exchanged for Sep stones

Or not releasing Fire and Lighting sylph at same time as Water and Wind (cause I find no info on Chinese they released separately)

And R2 might "nerf" things like crazy, Gold Rush anyone? Wilds not removed anyone? yea.... there's also the usual crit nerfs.

Comment

Working...
            X