?lektra17 SWEAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?lektra17 SWEAR

Administration, i every day seen swear in game, world and current chats, but its already so much.
    swear and antirespect other players not allowed, so i wont see it in new year, time to one after one remove all that players.
    every day this in amelyst, there can attack to all, and how many times u want, not my problem if hi staying in Dump Cart (npc) with full cart.
    i add screens with beautiful swear.
    Attached Files
    Class: Archer
    Char : KЯΛSIMIRΛ
    S5 Roaring Wetlands

Nobody on the forums cares. File a ticket
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

He said the S word.

Comment

hi doing it already min 1 month, so i tired already, and now i start remove all kids like this. if dont understand what saying to older players, then dont say nothing
        S5 Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Originally posted by KRASSIMIRA View Post
          Administration, i every day seen swear in game, world and current chats, but its already so much.
          swear and antirespect other players not allowed, so i wont see it in new year, time to one after one remove all that players.
          every day this in amelyst, there can attack to all, and how many times u want, not my problem if hi staying in Dump Cart (npc) with full cart.
          i add screens with beautiful swear.
          Unfortunate to say, but there's nothing we can do for the word 'Sucker'
          However if the streak of un-pleasant language continues make sure to come back to this thread and provide more screen shots.
          I strongly recommend you ignore users who "Troll" online, they're commonly known as "Attention seekers" so don't worry about them.
          Last edited by Predator; 12-24-2013, 04:04 PM.
          internet sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Predator View Post
            Unfortunate to say, but there's nothing we can do for the word 'Sucker'
            However if the streak of un-pleasant language continues make sure to come back to this thread and provide more screen shots.
            I strongly recommend you ignore users who "Troll" online, they're commonly known as "Attention seekers" so don't worry about them.
            I`m not worried about it, if its one time, but from this players every second day. so can all players call like ''Suckers''? and u think its normaly? then time to make mute/unmute player
            S5 Roaring Wetlands

Comment

how bout u only select guild chat and ignore the rest

Comment

Thanks for sharing, but nobody really cares.

If it bothers you, file or ticket OR select guild chat/system chat OR quit the game?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by KRASSIMIRA View Post
                  I`m not worried about it, if its one time, but from this players every second day. so can all players call like ''Suckers''? and u think its normaly? then time to make mute/unmute player
                  You should just ignore the "rude" users, maybe go in Guild chat or something, besides, they won't be "trolling" 24/7 so just don't feed them with your attention.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Thanks for sharing, but nobody really cares.

If it bothers you, file or ticket OR select guild chat/system chat OR quit the game?
                  Filing a ticket for the word "Sucker" won't get you anything but a warning for abusing the ticket system.
                  internet sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    He said the S word.
                    Santa? How dare he!
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

solution: kill them over and over again till they learn a lesson . Some people learn it the hard way. once had to kill a guy 16 times in BG before he stopped using bad words against me and people i care about.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                      X