Our wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our wartune

I know chinese wartune is a number of months ahead of us in updates, and we don't get all of the game changes/updates they get, but what updates have they gotten so far that makes their wartune different from ours? Do they still have multiplayer and single player dungeons? Blitzes? What is the best way of getting experience and gold on theirs? What updates have they gotten and things have they done away with that you think will be the same on ours?

they have not wilds so no mines n no plunder
    only 1 last boss
    no tok
    they have solo n mp dungeons
    shop is cheap compared to us
    they have new mounts n more no of clothes

search wartune 3.0 make big difference.....n we get this after 6 months

Comment

Weird how some things we get at the same time... like yesterday I checked into 7road and the royal clothing/frost lion/"christmas" winter loading screen were all in their current ongoing event :s

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Weird how some things we get at the same time... like yesterday I checked into 7road and the royal clothing/frost lion/"christmas" winter loading screen were all in their current ongoing event :s
        because it xmas event, imagine if they release xmas event diff 6 month lol
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
          they have not wilds so no mines n no plunder
          only 1 last boss
          no tok
          they have solo n mp dungeons
          shop is cheap compared to us
          they have new mounts n more no of clothes

search wartune 3.0 make big difference.....n we get this after 6 months
          some platforms have tok....well biggest difference is they have auction house while we dont even thou we should have it..

Comment

can astrals be sold in auction? also do they have any new astrals or just the same red ones we have now?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
              can astrals be sold in auction? also do they have any new astrals or just the same red ones we have now?
              Are they able to sell astrals in there auction?

Do they have new astrals yet or are they still stuck with the same astrals we use now?

Comment

Chinese wartune has dual-stats astrals, patk + penetration of block and matk+penetration of block. Also their regen astral isn't capped at 5k but 50k, only differences I know of, might be some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Chinese wartune has dual-stats astrals, patk + penetration of block and matk+penetration of block. Also their regen astral isn't capped at 5k but 50k, only differences I know of, might be some more.
                  Duel stats sounds interesting. Would like to see an actual one.

btw, heard they have introduced some sort of wedding system, not sure exactly how it works. But I guess, as always, more money to spend

Comment

Originally posted by matyre View Post
                    Duel stats sounds interesting. Would like to see an actual one.

btw, heard they have introduced some sort of wedding system, not sure exactly how it works. But I guess, as always, more money to spend
                    Its like you pay balens for a ring + the marriage in the chapel thing where the priest is currently in cloud city, then you get marriage skills if you're in an mpd team with your partner + a new farm design where you have a marriage tree to get stuff. Its an interesting enough concept I think

Comment

i suggest you read ******'s wartune blog, he has a lot of info about the new stuff from china (i know most of this is from other sources and has been known for quite a while, but he has it all together there)

Comment

New runes? Are all the runes still the same or do new runes and/or variations of previous come?

Comment

New runes? Are all the runes still the same or do new runes and/or variations of previous come?

Comment

Working...
                          X