armor set for mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armor set for mage

what is better for mage 40 lvl legend set or 55 arena set?

Well,im not some pro mage,but my opinion is to go with 40lvl leg set in spire and WB..and maybe mpd if u have to heal...for ToK/GA/Arena solo/GB go with 55 set.... Simply,pve set for pve,pvp set for pvp...but u should have both sets...

Comment

yes i have both sets. because of that dont know which one choose. with 55 arena set in spire and mpd was hard. but alwease chang set its will mage life hard)

Comment

I would aslo say 40 legend. 55 PvP not that much used :P And a waste of insignia for other legend sets+

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

LOL

Sorry for late respond do not go for leg 40 set go for leg 50 set or PVP 55 set. With leg 50 set you can get to level 70 and go for leg 70 set with 55 PVP set you can go for leg 60 set. That way you will not lose time with leg 40 set and time is important as for each higher level set you need more time to get leg set. For full leg 70 set (armor ) you need at least 2-3 months (each day lych nm).
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
            LOL

Sorry for late respond do not go for leg 40 set go for leg 50 set or PVP 55 set. With leg 50 set you can get to level 70 and go for leg 70 set with 55 PVP set you can go for leg 60 set. That way you will not lose time with leg 40 set and time is important as for each higher level set you need more time to get leg set. For full leg 70 set (armor ) you need at least 2-3 months (each day lych nm).
            yes but I already have both, 40 legend set and 55 arena set. and want advice what leave 40 legend or 55 arena set?

Comment

I would go with 40 set and work towards a 50 set.

For GA and TOK, starting rage may be a problem but if you have clothing, you should be great. If you don't have clothing, try it out for a while and if it bothers you too much, you may want to switch when you do those activities.

Comment

Working...
              X