Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4L0NZ, Father of Balenor, Thoughts.. Petition of male on male Rose exchange.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T4L0NZ, Father of Balenor, Thoughts.. Petition of male on male Rose exchange.

Hello all I'm not familiar with.. I'm T4, I'm sort of an infamous household name in s339-s348, I have the highest Social BR server-wide. Since we're experiencing the maintenance I thought I might bring this up. Wartune mainly caters to the male persuasion.. Example.. Racy photos of half-naked women claiming your friends and girlfriend won't be seeing much of you *MALES ONLY* Kinda reminds me of sign just before entering a strip club, however these claims do not hold water as you enter the game as we all well know. That being said! This creates a male majority and it might just be me, but I am not particularly fond of sending another male roses or receiving an inordinate amount from another male. So please in your infinite wisdom Wartune. Change it up a bit.. For those of us not in favor of sending roses to other men..

-T4 out

When marriage rings come out.

I want you to be my man, man.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by T4L-0NZ;755211[B
      ]Hello all I'm not familiar with.. I'm T4, I'm sort of an infamous household name in s339-s348, I have the highest Social BR server-wide.

-T4 out[/B]
      Ohaidere.. but sorry, who are you?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Ohaidere.. but sorry, who are you?
        My hubby.

Comment

I'd be Mike. Condor and you'd be? Smh.. Punkin.. Lol I tried not to bring that dynamic into things. Fml. But yes I imagine these are the undertones they are promoting.

Comment

So, should we change the Roses to a Football because this man detests man on man love?

Comment

Lmao! You should be a journalist. That was truly remarkable how well that transition was made. I'd say more along the lines of something that says you promote this person for being helpful in either a social or physical aspect of the game.

Comment

ermm... sorry .... i totally do not understand what the thread starter is trying to say.

to be honest, a guy from s300+ claiming to be father of balenor only means that to show your ego..

especially someone most never heard of.
                IGN: watty
                Server:s271
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                  So, should we change the Roses to a Football because this man detests man on man love?
                  It is not a matter of changing the roses, but to change the sexist image of the game.

Comment

What's wrong I didn't spend enough yet for you? Lmao. Sorry I have a life as well. I like physical things that I can touch. I suppose you're the failure here in the fact that you came to my thread trying to boost your own "ego" by trying to raise yourself above me in some manner. Fail. Next.
                    Last edited by T4L-0NZ; 12-26-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T4L-0NZ View Post
                      What's wrong I didn't spend enough yet for you? Lmao. Sorry I have a life as well. I like physical things that I can touch. I suppose you're the failure here in the fact that you came to my thread trying to boost your own "ego" but trying to raise yourself above me in some manner. Fail. Next.
                      oh hey there Mr.almighty god who is above all -_-

Comment

Forgive me, you've lost me here. This is a discussion about roses. But thank you for the vote of confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by velvet123123 View Post
                          It is not a matter of changing the roses, but to change the sexist image of the game.
                          That's never going to happen, this game is targeted at men for a reason. Alot of men are ultra competitive, have a need for ******* and have a fear of failure, almost everything in this game is designed around in this. It's a brilliant business model that exploits men's weaknesses and it's made 7-road hundreds of millions.

Comment

Lol w t f seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by T4L-0NZ View Post
                              Hello all I'm not familiar with.. I'm T4, I'm sort of an infamous household name in s339-s348, I have the highest Social BR server-wide. Since we're experiencing the maintenance I thought I might bring this up. Wartune mainly caters to the male persuasion.. Example.. Racy photos of half-naked women claiming your

-T4 out
                              to tell the truth man you just kinda sound like a homophobe

Comment

Working...
                              X