Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4L0NZ, Father of Balenor, Thoughts.. Petition of male on male Rose exchange.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another worthless thread , dun even know what the hell the thread starter is trying to say.

Well for your information, most of top 10 in s259,262,271, 275 have female character. No 1 have that problem!

Why your ego? You claim to be what??!! Father of balenor? Then linketong, lapasha, omnimad, r4ge must be supreme god of balenor.

Kicking such a bloody big fuss over such a stupid matter. Rose is to upgrade friendship level. Thats all. Of course ****** like you wont understand.
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

I want to send cookies and milk...roses are boooring.

P.S. Let me grow roses in my garden!!!
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

*Waits for Gingy and Creamy to ask to be able to send bacon to each other*
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

showing off your cash ?, we got tons of cashers here
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            *Waits for Gingy and Creamy to ask to be able to send bacon to each other*
            Bacon!! Bacon sammies! With ketchup! Or cake... I'd like some cake...

But seriously, you sound pretty homophobe to me, unknown big spending nobody from server S-whatever. How about you work on that instead of wanting to change the game we all enjoy.

Comment

Double choco chip cookies!!! Can we have a bakery in our town?
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Mhmmmm cookies.
                Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Roses are only good for building friendship atm with people you do your daily runs with, I don't see it as anything else.
                  Nor do I care, it will have a much bigger impact when marriage arrives but for now, meh lol.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post

But seriously, you sound pretty homophobe to me, unknown big spending nobody from server S-whatever. How about you work on that instead of wanting to change the game we all enjoy.
                    so instead of 11 roses we would get: Bacon sammies, with or without ketchup, and a choice of cookies or cake? we need to make this happen! :P
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i believe theres nothing wrong with bromance... i tell my guild mates i love them... daily, when i heard we could get married in later patches. i jumped the gun and proposed to everyone i could.... i like to keep my options open you know....

but thats all in fun, its not like im actually going to fall in love with the guys and girls on my server because they sent me or i sent them a few in game roses.

try not to think of them as a gesture of love, but a means to obtain higher level friendship, or a thank you gesture for helping you out with something.... that way your "manly" pride wont be tarnished.. because your not expressing your love for other dudes.. your just using a feature of the game.

Comment

I don't get this...
                        What's wrong with it? I got guys who send each other roses all the time in my server and others and it doesn't mean anything, and sometimes it does, but we don't care >.>
                        And roses are mainly used to increase your friendship ranking. Helps in a lot of stuff in the game. So no, this will not be changed. If you don't like it don't do it.
                        Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-26-2013, 10:04 AM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                        I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                        :o:o:o:o

Comment

I am a male.

I have no issues sending roses to, or receiving from other males.

Hell, if you ask some of the other peeps on my server, I'm sure they'll tell you I'm having a full blown affair with KingNoob - incidentally - another male.

Whatever. Roses are a part of a mechanic in the game.

Like em, loath em. It's not like a rose from a random anywhere is gonna turn your homophobic as.s into anything other than a homophobic as.shole.

Grow up. Open your eyes. Realise that your life style doesn't suit others and vice versa.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Bahhaahaaa send me 999 roses and make fun of me all you want

Comment

Lmfao<3 Wartune is awful liberal. Glad I could get a rise. Thanks for spending time on me ;-)

Comment

I really don't understand the point of this thread, you don't send roses to "show your love" or anything, you send them so that your friendliness increases and you gain more advantages in MPD, why do people get so damn serious about a game?? Whats wrong with sending pixelated roses to a pixelated character to gain more stat boosts ? you are essentially sending pixels to another guy's game account so that you two can be stronger while together. Plus as far as male majority thing is concerned, the game can be as feminine looking as it gets, but male majority will still be there coz girls don't like action type games, if u want more females try out puzzle games
                                Last edited by kattuktk; 12-29-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X