Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Like 5 people just told you, you have absolutely no idea what you talk about yet you attack me? That's pure genius.
    you quited playing mage and yet you say crit sucks for mages?whhat is that called?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      you quited playing mage and yet you say crit sucks for mages?whhat is that called?
      Being merged with ZebQ that's called, whole 222 nearly left. Another proof of you knowing nothing at all .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Being merged with ZebQ that's called, whole 222 nearly left. Another proof of you knowing nothing at all .
        cool story bro,we merged with your server where bitter was going into zebq way yet i didnt quit even thou i was a non-casher you on the other hand were a casher on 222

Comment

cool story bro,we merged with your server where bitter was going into zebq way yet i didnt quit even thou i was a non-casher you on the other hand were a casher on 222
          Oh boy, here we go again Zeref once again complaining about cashers. Will it ever end?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

dammit I shouldn't have spoken. I'm sorry I didn't mean to come over like that.

My point is if you're going crit you're also choosing which class you want to shine against and along with that which class you want to suck against.
            As gems (and refines) for a critmage is matk, crit, hp aaaand pdef/mdef.
            I chose mdef because I don't want to convert gems for 10m gold every month just for class wars on top of the crit gems I convert back to pdef (because there is a stupid astral called Guardian Angel -> I go EWD for cw).
            But if one does choose to run pdef gems and refines for the rest of the month I think he pretty much dominates archers aswell as knights.
            So when you're saying 'sacrificing dmg for a lot of defense' ... you actually sacrifice dmg (which obv u need against all 3 classes) to be more tanky against 1 (mage) or 2 (knight and archer) classes.

It all comes down to the choice you made. I chose to shine against mages and with that I am pretty vulnerable to knights and archers(?).
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Oh boy, here we go again Zeref once again complaining about cashers. Will it ever end?
              complain?am not complaining you the one who complained since you left cause a super casher merged with your server lol

Comment

I just love how ironic it was when IggyBousse told me I was the one instigating fights on this forum.

Comment

I'm really curious. You quit because of a merge with zebq? I guess my whole server should quit after getting merged with teppen, negg etc. Sounds like a good idea.

Comment

OMFG Some of you need to really listen to yourselves. It's ******* unfair that WD DOES NOT APPLY TO IRIS HEALS WHILE CRIT DOES. If you don't even get what the hell I'm posting then get off the damn post and shut up. Especially the damn archers thinking I'm crying cuz they're the only ones enjoying the unfair advantage they been given
                    S240 knight
                    Lvl 64
                    Camper
                    Almost non casher
                    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Really Op'd? We can't build defense at all against sylphs unlike EWD mages and knights, so we get a crit heal. You want a crit heal? GO CRIT and see how disantageous we have it.
                      Sylphs hit us much harder than it hits knights and mages. Stop complaining.
                      Pacino, Seriously. All You EVER do is disagree with people trying to prove whatever you say is right when its mostly wrong, So I'm just gonna ignore ALL of your comments cuz all you ever do is cry about low defenses even when they ain't being talked about

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      It seems to be a slight difference when a mage does heal, I heal around 6-8k more with EWD than without... but I do not see this increase when I use my iris... the heal is still at around 20-25k.
                      Exactly what I was trying to say. Thank you.
                      Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:25 AM. Reason: Merged
                      S240 knight
                      Lvl 64
                      Camper
                      Almost non casher
                      Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
                        Pacino, Seriously. All You EVER do is disagree with people trying to prove whatever you say is right when its mostly wrong, So I'm just gonna ignore ALL of your comments cuz all you ever do is cry about low defenses even when they ain't being talked about
                        There's no need to ignore him, just PM a mod about him, alot of users have been doing that recently, and he'll get banned soon.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          There's no need to ignore him, just PM a mod about him, alot of users have been doing that recently, and he'll get banned soon.
                          and you know how....

Comment

and you know how....
                            I also suggest EsmeWeatherwax, she's awesome.

Comment

Okay so for you guys ridiculing me xD Here's what i got off just practising with my knight bud : Iris Rain dance heal with EWD lvl 6 on me : 27k. Iris Rain Dance on heal with Crit and lvl 5 Ehanced determ : 46k. Iris rain dance heal without crit and lvl 5 enhanced determ : 27k
                              If some of the people who could not understand what i was pointing at still don't know what i did mean. I really can't help it.
                              S240 knight
                              Lvl 64
                              Camper
                              Almost non casher
                              Hater of spawn campers

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                                dammit I shouldn't have spoken. I'm sorry I didn't mean to come over like that.

My point is if you're going crit you're also choosing which class you want to shine against and along with that which class you want to suck against.
                                As gems (and refines) for a critmage is matk, crit, hp aaaand pdef/mdef.
                                I chose mdef because I don't want to convert gems for 10m gold every month just for class wars on top of the crit gems I convert back to pdef (because there is a stupid astral called Guardian Angel -> I go EWD for cw).
                                But if one does choose to run pdef gems and refines for the rest of the month I think he pretty much dominates archers aswell as knights.
                                So when you're saying 'sacrificing dmg for a lot of defense' ... you actually sacrifice dmg (which obv u need against all 3 classes) to be more tanky against 1 (mage) or 2 (knight and archer) classes.

It all comes down to the choice you made. I chose to shine against mages and with that I am pretty vulnerable to knights and archers(?).
                                That's what I said in my first reply, how come you tell me I need to play more? ^^
                                And now I got the forum trolls after me because of it lol, funny.

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                Banned for talking, without insulting, or attacking people? Funny . I stay ontopic and keep my sentences clean.

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
                                Are you kidding me? That has everything to do with it...
                                Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-26-2013, 06:37 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X