Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iris Being OP'd with archers

So, did some testing. I'm a knight and have an iris, I tested with one of my bud seeing if Will Destroyer enhances the damage and heal, The damage was fairly good with WD, But when i tried the heal, it was the same as without Will destroyer, Archers being critical, have an unfair advantage with their crit heals as will destroyer has no effect on heals. Anyone wanna correct anythin here?
    S240 knight
    Lvl 64
    Camper
    Almost non casher
    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

go crit or kill archers before they can heal

Comment

It's not about that. I wanted to point out that it's unfair. And I have no intention of just "going crit" and losing to people weaker than me
      No idea what made you comment that lol
      S240 knight
      Lvl 64
      Camper
      Almost non casher
      Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

change class and become archers....its archer era from now on and they are worse then mages lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          change class and become archers....its archer era from now on and they are worse then mages lol
          Archer era? Lol-ed hard at this.

Comment

Ok let me get this straight.

Your upset because an archers sylph heal is better than with your WD heal correct?

You fail to mention that your heal will be better if the archer doesn't crit, or the fact that every attack or heal done with your toon or sylph gets increased by WD. Whereas archers attack/sylph heal only increases WHEN they get a crit, I have around 6k crit and my iris crit heals about one in 5 or 6 heals.
            So take your increase in WD over those 5 or 6 heals and measure it against the increased Crit heal and I bet your healing is better!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

Your upset because an archers sylph heal is better than with your WD heal correct?

You fail to mention that your heal will be better if the archer doesn't crit, or the fact that every attack or heal done with your toon or sylph gets increased by WD. Whereas archers attack/sylph heal only increases WHEN they get a crit, I have around 6k crit and my iris crit heals about one in 5 or 6 heals.
              So take your increase in WD over those 5 or 6 heals and measure it against the increased Crit heal and I bet your healing is better!
              You may need to check on the crit heal again later. I'm a crit mage with 5.4k crit and apparently, Iris itself has high % chance to crit heal than my character. I would say with 5.4k crit, out of 5 i crit heal at least 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                How is it archer era from now on? LOL. You do know most people will be using lighting and Dark Slyphs later on right? Iris and apollo are just for now and will pretty much be forgotten later updates.

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
                  So, did some testing. I'm a knight and have an iris, I tested with one of my bud seeing if Will Destroyer enhances the damage and heal, The damage was fairly good with WD, But when i tried the heal, it was the same as without Will destroyer, Archers being critical, have an unfair advantage with their crit heals as will destroyer has no effect on heals. Anyone wanna correct anythin here?
                  Crit rating has significant deminishing returns, 20% extra crit rating does not equal 20% extra crit the difference truly is negligible, also archer's don't have on option to switch between will destroyer and and enhanced determination, I play a Mage and I enjoy having both open to me.

If this is a PvP whine it's pretty moot point as everyone and their aunty will have lightning or dark as their primary Sylph when they are released, downside means there will be less back up healing in PvE as a result.

Comment

oh stop with this nonsense. Every game ever made that has a forum board has someone crying about a race or class they did NOT choose being "over powered"

Comment

It seems to be a slight difference when a mage does heal, I heal around 6-8k more with EWD than without... but I do not see this increase when I use my iris... the heal is still at around 20-25k.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                        You may need to check on the crit heal again later. I'm a crit mage with 5.4k crit and apparently, Iris itself has high % chance to crit heal than my character. I would say with 5.4k crit, out of 5 i crit heal at least 3 times.
                        Don't understand what you mean about checking on crit heal again later?

This is what happens when I use Iris as an archer.

Comment

Don't understand what you mean about checking on crit heal again later?

This is what happens when I use Iris as an archer.
                          In short, with 6k crit you're supposed to crit heal more with iris instead of 1 out of 5 or 6.

Comment

Crit rate and BR need to be adjusted together. Some people crit more with a lower br and a lower crit rate than some with a higher br and a higher crit rate because there is some weird ratio between BR and crit rate.....
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              It seems to be a slight difference when a mage does heal, I heal around 6-8k more with EWD than without... but I do not see this increase when I use my iris... the heal is still at around 20-25k.
                              Well as an archer I only get around 12k more Healing from an iris crit heal than without, which doesn't equate anywhere near the extra 50% that is attributed to CRIT.
                              So maybe both crit and WD heals are a little bugged.

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              In short, with 6k crit you're supposed to crit heal more with iris instead of 1 out of 5 or 6.
                              As at least 2 posts have indicated, Crit has a diminishing effect when BR and level are increased. So I don't know how you figure out I should be critting more when you don't have all the relevant info.
                              Actually nobody has the correct info on how Crit or even block works, so you are in no postition to say I should crit more or less than I have previously stated.

When using my Apollo sylph I crit far more than with Iris PERIOD. Nearly every attack is a crit with Apollo, but very few crit with Iris. This is just how I have found the game works, and I can't explain how it does that so I won't even try. I will give the information I have and other smarter people can draw their own conclusions.
                              Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 10:21 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Working...
                              X