No announcement yet.

Iris Being OP'd with archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rly dont care how much hp can archers regain with RD, simple fact is knigts own 1vs1 pvp and mage multi target
    Only one bad thing is that,knight can kilk troops faster and cast edd...however similar or 5k br higher br knight is No problem if he dont cast stun^^
    U guys care to much on sylphs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      I rly dont care how much hp can archers regain with RD, simple fact is knigts own 1vs1 pvp and mage multi target
      Only one bad thing is that,knight can kilk troops faster and cast edd...however similar or 5k br higher br knight is No problem if he dont cast stun^^
      U guys care to much on sylphs
      fought a Crit Knight in GA today... he crits with his Iris for 70k on self and 65k on 2 players... my team got owned bad by that.

to make it worse... we got wiped out by the apollo from the other dude...

so yea... it's not just archer can do massive crits, but all class can if you build it as crit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        fought a Crit Knight in GA today... he crits with his Iris for 70k on self and 65k on 2 players... my team got owned bad by that.

to make it worse... we got wiped out by the apollo from the other dude...

so yea... it's not just archer can do massive crits, but all class can if you build it as crit.
        hmm...are you in EU servers? I'm curious to know which knight n apollo dude is that =P need to say hi to fellow apollo dude since I clear most teams with my apollo alone unless I'm fighting others whose shadows are in TOK...so I guess yea...ppl should care more about sylphs now while they can until battle guardians nerf all the dmg done by sylphs...since most losses I suffered are due to my own dmg getting deflected onto me rather than being killed by enemy dmg....makes me wish I can team with with the TOK NM ppl to have 3 sylphs that can clear enemy team 1 v 3 each =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          hmm...are you in EU servers? I'm curious to know which knight n apollo dude is that =P need to say hi to fellow apollo dude since I clear most teams with my apollo alone unless I'm fighting others whose shadows are in TOK...so I guess yea...ppl should care more about sylphs now while they can until battle guardians nerf all the dmg done by sylphs...since most losses I suffered are due to my own dmg getting deflected onto me rather than being killed by enemy dmg....makes me wish I can team with with the TOK NM ppl to have 3 sylphs that can clear enemy team 1 v 3 each =P
          No No and No xD but Hmm...we dont meet oni lkt and s0u1 team from long time...so u jea, u can join em xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Let's disregard the 0.001 percent people that have a sylph that high graded shall we? lol.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
            X