TOK Shadow souls cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK Shadow souls cards

Any chance of any r2 devs considering any more uses of those tok mount cards once ppl ave the dragon can u make it so we can use them on other mounts or BRING A NEW TOK MOUNT OUT

I'm moving this to suggestions.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i aggree i have over 1k Shadow Souls

Comment

Stop doing nm and help others on normal/hard/easy and you won't whine about them.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          Stop doing nm and help others on normal/hard/easy and you won't whine about them.
          and whats that going to prove helping others do easy/normal/hard u still collecting them u noob

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
            and whats that going to prove helping others do easy/normal/hard u still collecting them u noob
            You whine now about cards, later about insignas.
            If top4 go full again, 90% will cry for nm again, so I don't care about nm, I just help others on normal or even skip tok. I'm not a exp freak to do all dailies in 1 day.
            I still have about 50/75k ins to go for my full 70 leg and I don't care, nm is naked, I can get a team but I don't want to, I just help others on normal/easy or even skip tok if I'm tired/no mood for it.
            People like you should learn to play a game and stop seeing its negative things because you realised ( I hope so ) that you can whine and whine, you'll get posts but nothing will be solved.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Got owned...don't complain about an excess amount of souls....when the next mount comes out you will be ahead ^.^
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
              X