Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

TOK Shadow souls cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    started a topic TOK Shadow souls cards

TOK Shadow souls cards

Any chance of any r2 devs considering any more uses of those tok mount cards once ppl ave the dragon can u make it so we can use them on other mounts or BRING A NEW TOK MOUNT OUT

• DrigenDragon
    replied
    Got owned...don't complain about an excess amount of souls....when the next mount comes out you will be ahead ^.^

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
    and whats that going to prove helping others do easy/normal/hard u still collecting them u noob
    You whine now about cards, later about insignas.
    If top4 go full again, 90% will cry for nm again, so I don't care about nm, I just help others on normal or even skip tok. I'm not a exp freak to do all dailies in 1 day.
    I still have about 50/75k ins to go for my full 70 leg and I don't care, nm is naked, I can get a team but I don't want to, I just help others on normal/easy or even skip tok if I'm tired/no mood for it.
    People like you should learn to play a game and stop seeing its negative things because you realised ( I hope so ) that you can whine and whine, you'll get posts but nothing will be solved.

Leave a comment:

• R231019162
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Stop doing nm and help others on normal/hard/easy and you won't whine about them.
    and whats that going to prove helping others do easy/normal/hard u still collecting them u noob

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Stop doing nm and help others on normal/hard/easy and you won't whine about them.

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    i aggree i have over 1k Shadow Souls

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    I'm moving this to suggestions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X