Lucky Star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Star

While the concept of the Lucky Star and the Jewel hunt are quite genious (especially when u don't play with a lot of cash or with no cash) the person that receives the Lucky Star request can get seriously screwd over (pardon my words).

It has happened that I received the lucky star requests while i was in an MPD and i got stuck for 10s on that thing, it also happened just a few minutes ago in tanks. I was fighting and boom a pop up for lucky star. I can't send some1 a lucky star request when they are in a fight but I can still send it to someone who is in an MPD or even worse in tanks where u can get seriously screwed over for loseing even 1-2s (being a sitting duck).

Why not make the lucky star only sendable to people who are in Cloud City, on their City or the Altar of Ennoblement?
    server: Kabam s30
    IGN: Leighton
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80

happens for me in BG to that come up in my scren and people can start fight me and i can not do a **** before its leaves the scren.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

In my guild, we first ask if someone is available to be lucky star before actually sending an invite.
      But yes, this shouldn't be happening in the first place.

Comment

you know, you could just click on the slot and wait only 5 sec instead of 10.

But interesting thing there...

They should make it the same system as "invitation" where you can't be invited when in battle, in sylph atoll, or in a dungeon.

Comment

have someone ever rolled more than 25-30 on lucky star?

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
            have someone ever rolled more than 25-30 on lucky star?
            30+ once :s

Comment

had someone remove all but 1 gem from my screen once! was a bonus 500 points from the lucky star alone!

Comment

My highest roll was a 26.

Comment

with 25 roll u remove all crystals from the board and i think u get 500 points from it

Comment

I am unable to invite anyone for my Lucky Star, always this message pops up - "The Player has already been invited". is this a bug or what..? doesn't it reset everyday. Previously I could invite same person on consecutive days...... any help on this...???

Comment

since ever i was invited to be lucky star it was the last time when i was was asked after this "what the slot machine got as a result ?" maybe ist because so far ive never been over the magical 10, worst ever was tonight with a "01", dont know how many Juwels got removed by a "01" but i think i will never be invited from that friend ever

Comment

Working...
                      X