Youtube Ideas anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube Ideas anyone?

I am thinking about making some youtube videos on new things in Wartune, does anyone have any ideas for videos? like ways to make balens or earn balens, strategies or what?
    i am completely open for ideas. Thanks~Exodus
    Server Name:S361 Stormkeep
    Player Name:Exodus
    Player Level:51
    Player Class:Archer
    Honor Title:Champion
    Battle Rating:22840
    Guild:Stormkeepr

Here are some ideas:
    You can start off by explaining what Wartune is and how you can access it.

You can show that the exp rate is medium and you don't level up as quickly as you do in other browser games (which isn't a bad thing)

Explain how you can get Balens for free by doing various tasks such as surveys, videos and more.

Show how simple it is to recharge Balens with real cash.

There are many more things, those are just the first point that popped up on my head.
    internet sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Predator View Post
      Here are some ideas:
      You can start off by explaining what Wartune is and how you can access it.

You can show that the exp rate is medium and you don't level up as quickly as you do in other browser games (which isn't a bad thing)

Explain how you can get Balens for free by doing various tasks such as surveys, videos and more.

Show how simple it is to recharge Balens with real cash.

There are many more things, those are just the first point that popped up on my head.

Im not sure if you are familiar with any websites that pay you to do surveys but i have experience with them and have earned numerous amounts of 10$ Ultimate game cards. would i be allowed to advertise that and also explain how to get points so that other users may also benefit from the websites to get free game cards? just an idea because the situation with myself, i am addicted to wartune but i am not the best financially so i cannot simply go out and buy cards for balens all of the time so i use alternatives.

Comment

I have several ideas for videos but unfortunately they're more along the lines of "expose all the flaws/problems in the game."

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
          I have several ideas for videos but unfortunately they're more along the lines of "expose all the flaws/problems in the game."
          That might actually be good aha

Comment

You're relatively new around here.

How about browsing the forum a little, working out what you think is missing or what people really need help with and then do help videos of the missing bits.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
              You're relatively new around here.

How about browsing the forum a little, working out what you think is missing or what people really need help with and then do help videos of the missing bits.
              Thanks, I will consider that! i got an idea for a first video which i bet everyone on wartune wants is how to get balens without spending their money and i can answer that

Comment

That's an easy one. Spend someone else's money.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                  That's an easy one. Spend someone else's money.
                  not very safe aha but i use websites that pay you to complete offers, average about 5000 free balens a month benefits from the websites lol

Comment

Originally posted by ObeyExotiic View Post
                    not very safe aha but i use websites that pay you to complete offers, average about 5000 free balens a month benefits from the websites lol
                    Sounds great ! Make a video, share the link. I tried using Points2Shop but I get no offers (for free) and aparently there are no surveys available for me.

Comment

Originally posted by xtraznix View Post
                      Sounds great ! Make a video, share the link. I tried using Points2Shop but I get no offers (for free) and aparently there are no surveys available for me.
                      yeah ive tried points2shop, its easy to earn if u get a bunch of referrals but surveys on there are ****... would take you a year to get enough for a card, on the contrary, message me for what i use as its againts TOS to post the website on the forum.

Comment

you can use hotspotshield for surveys in p2s

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          you can use hotspotshield for surveys in p2s
                          i use that and RoboForm, both work great its just P2S doesnt offer as much for the points and it is harder to get points on there. i use a better website where points are based on 100 points= 1 USD and they offer their ultimate game cards like this, $5;00 game card = 500 points but the 10$ game card is only 900 points so its easier to get more for your points

Comment

Please keep in mind that we do not allow referral links on the forum. Any links to such a site must be to the site's main page. This includes posts, signatures, and videos. Thanks.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by ObeyExotiic View Post
                              i use that and RoboForm, both work great its just P2S doesnt offer as much for the points and it is harder to get points on there. i use a better website where points are based on 100 points= 1 USD and they offer their ultimate game cards like this, $5;00 game card = 500 points but the 10$ game card is only 900 points so its easier to get more for your points
                              Points2shop is hands down the easiest site to earn money. By far, but only for a few specific countries which is its only issue. If you are US/UK/CA and a few others it is insanely easy. 375$ in 3 months speaks for itself.

Can read all about it in my link in my signature.
                              Last edited by R229414354; 12-29-2013, 11:58 PM.
                              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Working...
                              X