Tok nm/hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    So what you're saying is, absolutely nobody should ever be able to clear TOK NM?
    Exactly. Because whole that ToK thing is a huge **** and mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Exactly. Because whole that ToK thing is a huge **** and mistake.
      How's that?

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
        How's that?
        1. There's an exploit where people can get undressed/naked to be in the ToK ranks.
        2. When all top palyers are fully equipped they can't even kill themselves. It proves ToK being a total mistake.
        Last edited by Caballero1321; 08-27-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
          hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED [EUROPE]! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!
          The top players that end up in tok as our opponents remove their gear because they cannot beat themselves on nm level when dressed. Its not about helping others, or being nice. TOK started as an idea for something for players to do. But when you give players an unbeatable challenge, they find ways to get around it. Personally i don't care what you your br is or what you think you should get to do. Find some stronger players to help get your through and quit bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
            haha, im mad because LOWER ppl than me can do tok nm and i have to do normal!!!!!!!!!!!

TOK HARD is impossible anyway!
            youre funny dude r2 games shall make a system that stripps players for top 16 automatically beacause they forget about new players and low lvls medium lvls etc

but still i dont moan about it someday they might go naked maybe once a month ?
            Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
            Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
              youre funny dude r2 games shall make a system that stripps players for top 16 automatically beacause they forget about new players and low lvls medium lvls etc
              The best solution is to bring ToK back to it's primary form, where we were fighting some random shadows. I remember, back in the old days only top 90k+ monsters could clear ToK Hard.
              Think nowadays, it could be like 100-120k+ required to clear ToK Hard, 150-160k+ to clear ToK NM.
              Then ToK would be fair for everyone.

Comment

hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED [EUROPE]! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!

need to find a good team pretty sure some in your server can help
                Last edited by michael509; 03-25-2015, 07:07 AM.
                Mage: level 80
                Battle rating:guess
                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                X