The Fireworks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fireworks

... only cause lag. They're not cute, they're annoying, lag-inducing, and distracting.

Whoever's idea it was... roll a magazine up, smack them on the nose with it, and stop bloody listening to them. If it's an R2 exec's 3-year-old child giving you these ideas, you do realize that a head-pat and candy is all a child wants, and that if someone's hand is in their nose up to their wrist, they probably have very little to offer in the way of valid input.

Lol! This made me giggle ^_^
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

and I thought I was the only one that was going crazy upon having this happen. the coders should have placed them fireworks into a location, like cloud city or the wilds, and not the whole game. it's even worse than the mall roses.

Comment

Cloud City... another terrible idea that serves no purpose except to lag players with massive amounts of unused space being sloooowly rendered as you try to get through the immense, empty city. Running from entry to Am Mines takes you across a massive terrace with no less than 3 NPCs who serve no function but to walk in circles, and to get to the Shop is another 2 massive empty terraces... all of these massive empty spaces might be useful if players could trade inventory items. Right now, though, my entire server is calling it Lag City.

But the point is... these truly abysmal ideas reek of nepotism or else too much bathroom coke-- one way or another, the devs are patting themselves on the back for some really dumb additions.

Comment

I only visit cloud city to do MPDs, Spire, and TOK. I don't touch bounty quests (as I pick them up in the morning via the recover). I still don't understand how Am mines work since I kept collecting but don't know where to drop it off (as it doesn't let me), so I gave up on that one. Arenas come up on as a button for me when they do come on, so there's no reason for me to spend my time there, really. Upon game load, I clicked City to get into my city. In the wilds, I only plunder people and then return to my crib to do other stuff.

But another did suggest to put the fireworks as to the person who opened it instead of everyone in a separate thread.

Comment

LMFAO someone is a MOM. I say send R2games staff to their rooms without dinner they obviously haven't earned it with the crappy compensations and the greedy nature of their prices.

Comment

Precisely, Anthony-- no one wants to stay in Cloud City any longer than they absolutely have to.

As for the Am Mines, they are likewise incredibly large, but if you use the map button to navigate, you can find the drop-off for carts easily (it's way to the far left of the mines).
              Last edited by Emmeria; 12-31-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Just want to thank you Emmeria for the Am Mines problem I had. Checked it out and yeah I felt like an *** LOL. Anyways, I am hoping R2 will solve the fireworks issue. I can't even fish straight with someone popping them every so often.

Comment

Working...
                X