Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

might work for some players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might work for some players

so i been watching the game with these new bugs for awhile, and managed to avoid them...or maybe i'm just lucky

so anyway auto reject coz the devs are too lazy to do something about it, try this:
    >go in settings>turn all off (music,effect,enviroment,building names, rejects)>refresh ur game>should be done.
    might not be a permanent setting, if we get maintenance u need to uncheck again, if u use more then 1 browser (u might experience the same problem)
    but for me is working...i uncheck once and don't have auto reject for 2-3 days.

that's one.....

two: fishing ... when u don't see the freaking fishes.....and to start fresh:
    refresh ur game>hide ppl>move away from cloud city into ur city to avoid the lag> get in fullscreen mode>fish...that should do it, u can see all fishes.

and i saw on some threads jewel is/was bugged....i seen that bug on my srv aswell, the "get help" doesn't work on all ppl......and not only on jewel, on fishing aswell...i tried once to help a friend, didn't helped anyone that day and still said i was out of attempts, how? no clue, magic maybe.....or unfinished job, when u add somethnig make sure it works.....duh!

r2 is like, if they add 1 new event, it's impossible not to give some extra bugs aswell, eh like 4-5 coz they have enough to share.
    [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Thanks Captain O!
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
    X