Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance VS int stats for apollo? which is better if u can only choose 1 stats only!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance VS int stats for apollo? which is better if u can only choose 1 stats only!

for GB/ARENA/CW !!
    Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
    IGN:BrokenArrow
    Level:64 (Camping)
    RFCamping: Dont have much time
    Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
    Sylph:Purple Gaia

int for sure
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Well, i'll illustrate it with an example...

On my apollo, which is around 29k br with full int(1 star purp) I'd get a bit more than 7k hp more if i switched it to endurance...but it would lose 2k or more damage per hit, due to the lost matk, and would suck hard in sylph arena

Comment

If you could only choose one I'd say INT due to increased damage. I personally am a fan of the more balanced approach by splitting them evenly. My 1 star purple Apollo is just shy of 27k br with the stat points split. If I drop the END and go straight INT it's BR jumps by about 1k but I lose about 4k HP. I don't think I would ever entertain the idea of dumping all stat points into END on any sylph.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

a pure end sylph could be used for pve purposes depending on class. I am an archer who generally solo archers and i rarely awaken when doing nm LL but this would be the only time that a pure end sylph would have any real advantage and wouldn't really recommend it.

Comment

Working...
          X