possible options to help with lag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible options to help with lag?

In other games i've played there are options in the game to reduce graphics quality. Even with flash game you can sometimes right-click and hey presto...you get to choose high medium or low quality graphics. Could we possibly get that feature installed. I think it would help immensely. Also could the data streams for sound etc be actually stopped from server side (if thats the source of them) because even with the option un-checked in settings there are sporadic sounds coming through. Apart from there weird questioning looks you get from people who have heard strange female and male sounds coming from your computer (prolly wondering if you have something naughty running on another tab) these sounds are still being processed. So could these possible option be passed on to 7road to hopefully be implemented, because(even though there are overs -.-) lag is a major issue foor this game and its going to cost you many customers especially POTENTIALLY PAYING ONES (that should get you attention >.<).

totally agree seems lately every extra thing they add proceeds to drag the game down more... i run 2 chars regularly and a 3rd at times all on diff tabs and nowadays within 10 mins i will have a crash even if its first time i have loaded em up and all i have done is one or to small devotion things... i dont notice the noises i have the computer sounds themselves muted so thankfully no weird looks -.~ lol and OMG the fireworks while it might have seemed a good idea to the dev's they forgot one thing the average everyday person that plays this game does not have access to a high speed gaming computer that can handle extras like that exploding in middle of World Boss or Guild Battles... and these average everyday people are the ones that spend money on the game and talk to other friends bout it so if we start getting frustrated no likely to promote a game to a friend cause they will just as why ur bothering to spend time on something that lags like this has being doing ever since the cloud city patch came online

Comment

+1. I don't mind playing on lower quality if it doesn't lag. And on other servers than Kabam or r2games the lags are really i-i-i-i-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-e-e-e-e-n-n-n-n-s-s-s-s-e-e-e-e

Comment

Working...
      X