January events up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January events up

No sign of the new sylphs though, any news on when they're arriving?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ew-Year-Events!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-02-2014, 11:08 AM. Reason: URL removal

new additions to the game would not come out with any event but with a patch.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
      new additions to the game would not come out with any event but with a patch.

Any ideas when that is? I've heard mid Jan.

Comment

The events conveniently end somewhat mid-January, my guess would be if it is coming this month it'll be after these events, followed by part two of January events being patch oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
          Any ideas when that is? I've heard mid Jan.
          they will tell you nothing
          R2 love secret. lol
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Well what ever is coming its coming after 20th of Jan pfff.. btw there are all useless event, other than faith stone thing and mount if we get without cashing was expecting something awesome
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

So because event ends on that date, people think something will come? They aren't new to doing 2 events months, they might have a second event starting then for 15 days again ending somewhere somewhere around the 5th of februari .
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                So because event ends on that date, people think something will come? They aren't new to doing 2 events months, they might have a second event starting then for 15 days again ending somewhere somewhere around the 5th of februari .
                Same place that posted the "rumor" of 2.1 patch posted a "rumor" on the new one... has nothing to do with the event. Just a convenient overlap between the two, wonder why?

Comment

The events end kinda early in january, by january 20th

hopefully new patch / updates come soon after
                  Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Working...
                  X