Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Another use full blog about Wartune- Must check !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another use full blog about Wartune- Must check !

hello guys i found another blog for the same wartune

here is the link

http://*************.blogspot.in/

CLASS-Mage
    BR-79535
    GUILD-HellEye
    HONOR-Imperial commander
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-02-2014, 03:05 PM.
    CLASS-Mage
    BR-79535
    GUILD-HellEye
    HONOR-Imperial commander

In fact its a good blog , saw it 1 month ago , but they steal info of other places too like ******* and cosmo's blog =(
    Last edited by R2Tartarus; 01-03-2014, 10:17 AM. Reason: Not allowed link.
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
      In fact its a good blog , saw it 1 month ago , but they steal info of other places too like ******** and cosmo's blog =(
      Meh ~.~
      at least if one of those site goes off unexpectedly, there's that other one with the info

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

That whole blog is a copy + paste from 3-4 other wartune blogs.

Comment

The best blog is wafflec

Comment

Thing about blogs though it's very hard to come up with things that are new and unique. That's why having blogs about mmos is a hit or miss type thing. You must be one of the first few bloggers out there or you won't really get far. Most of the things you want to put in your blog to make sense and go with what you are talking about will be already done. That's why it's important to be the first few bloggers.

Comment

another Copy cat blog, same as Lavash game. pff these all blog sucks.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2014, 03:28 AM. Reason: edited out certain link
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Come on guys, that copy paste thing ! support the blog if someone taking initiative , he/she/it will post the same thing in the game, lol he/she/it can't tell you that , Knight can scatter , archer can do appollo shield, mages can deep freeze. or there is new class or something like that, all blog contain same about the game , even ****** too have copy and type, rather copy and paste . so keep enjoying the blogs that will come and will exists, not single blog can give all info, if people are enthusiastic about making blog and sharing, so let them do,,, you just do what you do, get the info.
                i like the ****** blog too much. and that guy is a bit crazy , no offense but be blocked my 4 of friends for giving him suggestion lol ,and this ************* guy- dono about him the blog is new contain new and good Stuffs , not supporting a particular blog, but i like getting info's that matter to me
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2014, 03:29 AM. Reason: removed links

Comment

nice blog ,need to see if it can survive lol
                  689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
                  in the END, all got to cupcakes

Comment

Working...
                  X