Mahra for a daily quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahra for a daily quest

we need to get some mahra on a daily basis, like sepulcrum, not just from randon events....

R2 dont be greedy!

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
    we need to get some mahra on a daily basis, like sepulcrum, not just from randon events....

R2 dont be greedy!
    In a few months ( depends on the amount of mahra they'll put ) everyone will get purple/orange, and no use to let the " wallet " talk for the big ones.
    Also, if they'll do that, they might lower the chances to put mahra on events, and that will make people be even more mad on R2 than they are now, so I say its ok like it is. Sooner we'll get mahra on sylph arena too ( depends if R2 will implement it )
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      In a few months ( depends on the amount of mahra they'll put ) everyone will get purple/orange, and no use to let the " wallet " talk for the big ones.
      Also, if they'll do that, they might lower the chances to put mahra on events, and that will make people be even more mad on R2 than they are now, so I say its ok like it is. Sooner we'll get mahra on sylph arena too ( depends if R2 will implement it )
      mahra in sylph arena is was I was thinking

Comment

That will be if R2 wants to put it, and yet we don't know when it will be.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Last info I heard from CN was they get 1 Mahra daily from a Quest, and 3 Mahra weekly (most likely from Sylph Arena)

But yea... even than, it doesn't give us many Mahra, so ppls will still be using balens to upgrade.

What I was thinking is... somehow let us exchange Sylph Sepulcrum for Mahra, maybe like 1~3 Sepulcrum for 1 Mahra or something.

Since Wartune clearly is making it look like Sepulcrum is same value of worth as Mahra...

Evidence?
          previous month's event where they make us exchange 1 Mahra for 1 Sepulcrum
          this month's event where 30 santa cap for either 35 Sepulcrum or 35 Mahra...

If they want us to think Mahra was worth more, they would have made it something like 30 santa cap for 70 Sepulcrum or something, but it's not, they have the same value of worth.
          Last edited by anichaos; 01-02-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

i think they're waiting for the big wallets to get more orange and be ahead before they release it to everyone otherwise the big wallets will complain about how all the noobs are catching up n trashing their sylph when they had spent so much on it...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              i think they're waiting for the big wallets to get more orange and be ahead before they release it to everyone otherwise the big wallets will complain about how all the noobs are catching up n trashing their sylph when they had spent so much on it...
              yea, that's probably right

since it's been proven that R2 loves heavy and super casher and leaves light and non-casher in the dust.

Most recent evidence? World Boss Buff.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Last info I heard from CN was they get 1 Mahra daily from a Quest, and 3 Mahra weekly (most likely from Sylph Arena)

But yea... even than, it doesn't give us many Mahra, so ppls will still be using balens to upgrade.

What I was thinking is... somehow let us exchange Sylph Sepulcrum for Mahra, maybe like 1~3 Sepulcrum for 1 Mahra or something.

Since Wartune clearly is making it look like Sepulcrum is same value of worth as Mahra...

Evidence?
                previous month's event where they make us exchange 1 Mahra for 1 Sepulcrum
                this month's event where 30 santa cap for either 35 Sepulcrum or 35 Mahra...

If they want us to think Mahra was worth more, they would have made it something like 30 santa cap for 70 Sepulcrum or something, but it's not, they have the same value of worth.
                Someone posted a screen shot of the sylph arena in CN version and they got way more than 3 mahra.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Someone posted a screen shot of the sylph arena in CN version and they got way more than 3 mahra.
                  well, either way, I hope it gets here, and I hope it doesn't require you to need to be like rank 30+... cause it's really REALLY hard to get above that rank now that lots of cashers are up'ing their sylphs.

I can't do that, all I can do is get the ones from event... that's it...

Comment

yea, that's probably right

since it's been proven that R2 loves heavy and super casher and leaves light and non-casher in the dust.

Most recent evidence? World Boss Buff.
                    Which company doesn't like earning more money

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                      Which company doesn't like earning more money
                      Give me a game more expensive than this and you'll get a gift from me.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                        Give me a game more expensive than this and you'll get a gift from me.
                        Idk most of Nexon games are pretty expensive. Close tie to R2games but I think R2games still takes the cake by a tad.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Idk most of Nexon games are pretty expensive. Close tie to R2games but I think R2games still takes the cake by a tad.
                          that's cause R2 have way more P2W in their games than Nexon have.

Nexon just have very very bad customer service... but they have pretty good games compared to R2's games, like 2~5 times better.

Also, most new games from Nexon contain very little P2W, unlike their flagship game "M.Story".

Which R2 is still going major P2W with any new games they release.

I can't think of any other companies with games as much P2W than R2's... mostly cause most P2W games dies fast and is now gone.

I remember a company released a game with ONLY RMAH, no in-game currency... that game lasted 1 month before it got closed down.

The only game that comes close is PWI, but only after you reached near end level where you HAVE to buy Dragon Stones and bunch of EXP buffs else it'll take you 1 month to get like 10% exp for 1 level...

But before that, you basically have it real easy, everything is obtainable, and as mentioned, they give all players (ALL PLAYERS) free mounts and cash items during special events like anniversaries for just logging into the game, no work needed, no "gamble boxes".
                          And their sales are actually sales, I remember one time when a 20 USD mount was on sale for 5 USD for 3 weeks.

Unlike Wartune's sale... which is just regular price but calling it a sale, LOL...
                          Last edited by anichaos; 01-03-2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

that's cause R2 have way more P2W in their games than Nexon have.

Nexon just have very very bad customer service... but they have pretty good games compared to R2's games, like 2~5 times better.

Also, most new games from Nexon contain very little P2W, unlike their flagship game "M.Story".

Which R2 is still going major P2W with any new games they release.

I can't think of any other companies with games as much P2W than R2's... mostly cause most P2W games dies fast and is now gone.

I remember a company released a game with ONLY RMAH, no in-game currency... that game lasted 1 month before it got closed down.

The only game that comes close is PWI, but only after you reached near end level where you HAVE to buy Dragon Stones and bunch of EXP buffs else it'll take you 1 month to get like 10% exp for 1 level...

But before that, you basically have it real easy, everything is obtainable, and as mentioned, they give all players (ALL PLAYERS) free mounts and cash items during special events like anniversaries for just logging into the game, no work needed, no "gamble boxes".
                            And their sales are actually sales, I remember one time when a 20 USD mount was on sale for 5 USD for 3 weeks.

Unlike Wartune's sale... which is just regular price but calling it a sale, LOL...
                            idk if you played MapleStory. That's pretty paid to win with there "refinment" system called cubes/potential over there. That's all cost real money to do. I do agree though that Nexon games not just that one but all of there games vindictus, mabi, etc are not as much p2w as R2 games has. However, they are really close 2nd though. Still pretty expensive for a free to play game.

Comment

Working...
                            X