Solo Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Arena

Why dont u guys add slyph awakening and rune use to solo arena ? Anyone else here tired of being beaten down to some noob with 20k br difference ? and improving AI a little bit? i mean why my mage insist on using lightning bolt when she has 80 rage or tries to purify when she has no debuffs at all ?
    Last edited by R239351461; 01-03-2014, 05:12 AM.

Use more balen and make it a 30k br gap.
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

You already can use runes and Sylph awakening in solo arena...

Or do you mean for the AI players?
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        You already can use runes and Sylph awakening in solo arena...

Or do you mean for the AI players?
        Yes, the challenging player has a rune/sylph advantage in which the AI has no defense besides adding 30-50k or more BR. I think it's R2's way of making us balen more.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I don't really mind losing my spot in solo arena except on reward day but, I must say, since we got Sylph, I start losing to players that never beat me. People with 15K-20k less BR start showing up in my arena report, but now, they are winning. Agree, good way for strong players to feel weak by losing to really weaker players only because they can use Sylph and not the AI. Smart move from R2 to make people spend more I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            Yes, the challenging player has a rune/sylph advantage in which the AI has no defense besides adding 30-50k or more BR. I think it's R2's way of making us balen more.
            Even 30k doesn't help if the player is offline lol, I can already take down the #1 on server even though 16k more br, when offline its ten times easier.

Comment

Who really cares for solo arena, just do it for the extra rewards and once every 3 day a little gold and daru present.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

@ iggybousse, same for plundering too i cant save gold for talents cause of this thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Even 30k doesn't help if the player is offline lol, I can already take down the #1 on server even though 16k more br, when offline its ten times easier.
                  I'm talking about 30k BR that doesn't include astrals, ie mounts, mount training etc.... just take off your astrals and thats what your AI fights with. Then add another 30k.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    wait, I dont uderstand that
                    if player is offline why it´s ten times easier?

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
                      wait, I dont uderstand that
                      if player is offline why it´s ten times easier?
                      When a player is offline, their Astrals do not work. So for instance: Will Destroyer and Goddess Blessing not working will make sure someone is a lot easier to beat.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        When a player is offline, their Astrals do not work. So for instance: Will Destroyer and Goddess Blessing not working will make sure someone is a lot easier to beat.
                        thax for answer. I didin´t know about that.

so about blessing wheel, if a play increase 200% and I fight him in arena. will I fight him with or without blessing wheel?

the same if he offline the blessing wheel is still active?

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
                          thax for answer. I didin´t know about that.

so about blessing wheel, if a play increase 200% and I fight him in arena. will I fight him with or without blessing wheel?

the same if he offline the blessing wheel is still active?
                          Whatever level of blessing wheel a player has active, as far as I am aware, you face that level of blessing wheel in arena in all circumstances.
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                          | | | |

Comment

I 'think' the base academy doesn't apply when a player is offline, merely because an offline player's troops often get one shot, while when online it takes a few hits, but not 100% on that.

Comment

Supposedly blessing wheel works all the time until the player logs back on. If the player logs back after the reset time then it resets. If he is offline and its during the reset time the effect is still in effect until they come online.

Comment

Working...
                              X