Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

XP neded for lvl 79 and 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP neded for lvl 79 and 80

I know that in some next patch xp needed for lvl 40-80 will be lowered. But, by how much? Does anyone have a character on a Chinese server who can tell this? I'm particularly interested in xp needed for lvl 79 and 80 after the patch. Should I rush to level 80? Or I save a lot of talent points by waiting at the middle of 78 or 79?
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

I hope R2 games never gets this.... I worked long and hard for my level 80. Either that or give me back the extra exp that I put into it already.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

They will send us orange exp. books in the mail with all the exp. difference between, what you had, what you need now.

So you can use these books for talents/level after.

I went from level 62 to 64 with the reduce exp. needed on my Chinese server.

The exp. won't disappear, don't worry.

Comment

769m xp fom 79 to 80

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
          769m xp fom 79 to 80
          Did you even read the post? or just the title? "Darn people who might read a bit better in the future" on this forum.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2014, 07:12 AM. Reason: Darn people who might act a bit nicer in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            They will send us orange exp. books in the mail with all the exp. difference between, what you had, what you need now.

Well that's brilliant to know, going off the chinese patch timeline that patch is coming soon for us, I'm guessing the Jan patch will include all of this.

Comment

Only exp from 70-80 will be lowered as far as i know

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                Only exp from 70-80 will be lowered as far as i know
                The patch notes from a certain censored forum say it's 40-80 but they're from the chinese server so maybe it's different for the Wartune, R2, Kong and Kabam servers.

Comment

certain forum?dont mind knowing which

Comment

Exp from 70 to 80 should be lowered in the upcoming patch.

In wartune 2, exp from 40 to 70 will be reduced as well, and exp from 70 to 80 will be further reduced.

Comment

Thanks for the info, really appreciated!
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Hmm...good to know. One question, does the reduced exp cause you to automatically level or were you sent the exp books then chose to us it to level yourself?
                        FinalHC
                        Kabam - S39/S6
                        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

by the time we get this i will have maxed my talents :P
                          unless its with next patch

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            I hope R2 games never gets this.... I worked long and hard for my level 80. Either that or give me back the extra exp that I put into it already.
                            Will never understand the reason why people "care" so much about how others may get a easier time getting something then you. That's how the world of gaming is an how the real world is as well. It's always going be unfair to someone and someone always going to be better than you. Learn to deal with it and move on. Work on your own toon and who cares what others have more than you or got faster than you. If this comes to our server. It really shouldn't affect you in anyway. You already reached lvl 80. This really shouldn't have a huge impact on you at all.

Anyways though someone already explained you get orange xp books back to make up the xp loss. So no harm done anyway and you get all the xp back or most of it at least.
                            Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-03-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Will never understand the reason why people "care" so much about how others may get a easier time getting something then you. That's how the world of gaming is an how the real world is as well. It's always going be unfair to someone and someone always going to be better than you. Learn to deal with it and move on. Work on your own toon and who cares what others have more than you or got faster than you. If this comes to our server. It really shouldn't affect you in anyway. You already reached lvl 80. This really shouldn't have a huge impact on you at all.

Anyways though someone already explained you get orange xp books back to make up the xp loss. So no harm done anyway and you get all the xp back or most of it at least.
                              I care enough to feel bad for anyone who went all out cashing on fate stones only for the cloud city opening thing to happen lmao and now jewel hunt.

I like this addition anyways, the exp needed just from 79 to 80 right now is pretty high... would get bored of waiting lol

Comment

Working...
                              X