Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hybrid skills for WB(Mage)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid skills for WB(Mage)

Guys help,I am mage and I do very bad in WB,I have crit astral but I don't have double skills.My skills are bolt,rain,suntoria,resto,puri,meteor and blessed.I see all mages use thunderer for WB but I am not casher.If someone have any idea how to do better pls tell me? TY

What skills and in what order do you use them?

Do you have a determination astral?

What level is it?

What level are you and what is your BR?

How much Crit do you have when you equip it?
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

48k br 59 lvl a and yes I have determination and crit astral orange lvl 4

Comment

Originally posted by Arise7 View Post
        48k br 59 lvl a and yes I have determination and crit astral orange lvl 4
        Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        What skills and in what order do you use them?

Do you have a determination astral?

What level is it?

What level are you and what is your BR?

How much Crit do you have when you equip it?
        And the answers to the two remaining questions please.

Further questions:

How much starting Rage do you have?

Do you have a PvE set?
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-04-2014, 04:39 PM.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

bolt,rain lvl 4,resto lvl 3,passive maxed,suntoria lvl 3,meteor lvl 3,puri lvl 2,blessed lvl1.I have 1,2k crit.

Comment

No I have pvp set.

Comment

So just put on skill bar bolt rof and meteor and put afk... dont see other way w/o thunderer and pve set

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yes I don't see other way too,knights are far away better in WB

Comment

You are running into the unfortunate road block that comes with being a non-casher and a lower level mage. Since you need to focus your build towards healing while using your AoEs (RoF and MD) for PvP it is impractical to get Thunderer until much later level. Until you get Thunderer the best way to increase your WB damage is to master the timing for the double hits available to you and to utilize your sylph when possible.

I would say open with RoF for first hit followed by a Bolt+auto/Bolt+Brut rune/RoF/Bolt+auto/Bolt+Auto OR Bolt+whatever rune you have in order to gain rage. Keep in mind that the timing on the doubles is difficult and the LAST Bolt+auto is not always guaranteed so using a rune with your Bolt will increase your likelihood of gaining rage even though it may not give damage.

All rounds afterwards would be very similar except that every OTHER round after the Bolt+Brut rune you would activate your sylph and use it's abilities. The sylph you have would of course dictate what those abilities are but the goal is to use their Delphic as soon as it is available.

Now looking at what you have for Skills so far I would honestly say you are good for healing until you start doing the higher level NM mode dungeons. This means all skill points for the next few levels can be dedicated to Delphic Thunder Frenzy and Thunderer. Once you have Thunderer just use it in place of RoF for first hit (and possibly in the middle of your rotation after using Brut rune if you have PvE set).

A level 2 Thunderer will go a long way towards increasing your WB damage so it should only take you 3 skill points. I haven't re-trained skills in a LONG time so no clue how much it costs in Bound Balens or otherwise but if you have that as a possibility I would even suggest dropping your Puri/Suntoria down to 1 rank each and use the 3 points you would get from that to give yourself Thunderer now instead of waiting.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

kinda same wasy as me well one more level till thundere :X what is your starting rage?

Comment

Working...
                    X