Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the developers and r2 game are looking for suuggestiions then i have 1 for them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the developers and r2 game are looking for suuggestiions then i have 1 for them

Just whos idea was it to mess around with peoples settings? I change my own and turned off the auto reject. Then i leave the game and when i return it is changed back to having auto reject on again. I didnt do this.
    so my sugesstion to r2 and the developers of this game is remove auto reject or at least when people change it leave it alone.
    As it is making getting people for group dungeons nearly impossible.

if you do not want requests to play then dont play the game.

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
    Just whos idea was it to mess around with peoples settings? I change my own and turned off the auto reject. Then i leave the game and when i return it is changed back to having auto reject on again. I didnt do this.
    so my sugesstion to r2 and the developers of this game is remove auto reject or at least when people change it leave it alone.
    As it is making getting people for group dungeons nearly impossible.

if you do not want requests to play then dont play the game.
    I have been having this problem too! R2 need to fix it.

Comment

It's been around for a long time http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....el-invitations.

Made that on the 14th and iirc it was also happening before that date.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

heres the issue with that...i got screwed out of my mpd several times cuz i was doing plunders and when my character reached the target...as soon as the attack box popped up a invite wld pop up right after it and i wld hit accpt before i realized it was no longer a plunder...keep the current system

Comment

I agree, settings for rejecting should be off by default. This really gets annoying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1679313

Comment

You have really missed the point of what i am saying havnt you
            Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
            heres the issue with that...i got screwed out of my mpd several times cuz i was doing plunders and when my character reached the target...as soon as the attack box popped up a invite wld pop up right after it and i wld hit accpt before i realized it was no longer a plunder...keep the current system

Comment

Working...
            X