Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mount

is any clue when R2 release new PvP mount (from mount spirit) and ToK mount (from shadow soul), and how many card it needed

thk in advance
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

9 tail fox should be next PvP mount for 35 mount spirits no idea when or if its coming though.

Comment

9 tail fox like in naruto?lol this game shall become quite a mix :P

Comment

we need new pvp points mount i need 7 more cards to ice fang but my conection is bad and i cant make many pvp points now and we need other mount with tok's card or exchange for mount wips or soul cristals or fate stone or fashion shards.. i have more 700 tok's card and i have dragon =S
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

no... Naruto sucks... no...

Tho the nine-tail mount looks interesting (you can find pics of it)

But I only have 1 Mount Spirit right now, finally got the Ice Fang a week ago.

So that means I need about 17~34 weeks before I'll have enough for nine-tail (that's if I decide to get something else in CW, like mount whips or leg stones, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            no... Naruto sucks... no...

Tho the nine-tail mount looks interesting (you can find pics of it)

But I only have 1 Mount Spirit right now, finally got the Ice Fang a week ago.

So that means I need about 17~34 weeks before I'll have enough for nine-tail (that's if I decide to get something else in CW, like mount whips or leg stones, etc)
            You can find the picture of the 9-tailed fox here along with other future/recently released mounts ----> http://i.imgur.com/fisSrjc.jpg

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

1400 TOK cards and 15 PVP cards. Have not earned 1k PVP points in over a month due to the fact that GA has become nothing more than a huge waste of time. While your adding new exchange items please add something to do with insignia besides exp books.

Comment

I''ve seen the evil unicorn for 25 mount spirits in my Chinese server . Except stats were +20 only but mount strength was still 500.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  I''ve seen the evil unicorn for 25 mount spirits in my Chinese server . Except stats were +20 only but mount strength was still 500.
                  Wasn't it said that you only get that mount for ~7 days for those 25 spirits? (effectively making it majorly useless...)

Comment

Working...
                  X