HP Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Pack

I dont see any Topic's here related to Health Pack.

Its a pain in the *** when spending or saving Gold just for the health Pack. 45k gold worth of 100k health is not enough for us 60+ as we are over 60k health. its not bad if r2 give us option to buy 100k gold worth of 500k health pack or add HP pack either arena shop or cata shop.

During gb/key run it is really important to have stack of HP, even millions of it in 10mins it'l be gone.

Just asking, is there any HP pack we can farm except on Cata? like seriously?
    All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Just rush to Mysterium Shop and buy HP pots is allways there its like the only thing some show in the Market every singel refresh

or buy Converta and you problem is fixit.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Just rush to Mysterium Shop and buy HP pots is allways there its like the only thing some show in the Market every singel refresh

or buy Converta and you problem is fixit.
      never gonna fix for free player even on my part as i stop spending RL money for a design stuff like this, its just to much. is there a way getting those besides mystery,Guild Bless,Cata blitz and covenant?

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

i buy loads of pots from guild shop and use it at one hit.....gold form 1 wb last long enough
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I see 1.350mil for 30x(Moderate HP pack) = 3mil of health. quite nice, ty for info

Comment

3m is noting i hade converta active to i hade 390m HP over, is down in like 25m again after 3 months.

I have 120k+ hp basic so am burn alot of HP and help people to burn more.

But as low lvls its working nice when man has like 50-70k hp
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
            X