Pleaseee put Skip in tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleaseee put Skip in tutorial

put skip in tutorial please when we need enter in other server we need pass many levels and we dont want or we want other char we need pass tutorial and we dont need it!
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

I like the tutorial... skipping it is no fun.

You'll be missing out on lore and stoof. It's the whole reason I got into the game.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post

You'll be missing out on lore and stoof. It's the whole reason I got into the game.
      If you are an old player and you already done this. There is no reason to see the tutorial 10 million times. A skip feature would be nice but it should only be activated when you already been through it once.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        If you are an old player and you already done this. There is no reason to see the tutorial 10 million times. A skip feature would be nice but it should only be activated when you already been through it once.
        I agree there should be a 'skip' button too. But I am wondering if R2 could possibly make a system like that were only someone who hasn't done the tutorial, can't skip it and vise versa.
        But I would be fine with it being able to skip it new-comer or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SeoungStar View Post
          I agree there should be a 'skip' button too. But I am wondering if R2 could possibly make a system like that were only someone who hasn't done the tutorial, can't skip it and vise versa.
          But I would be fine with it being able to skip it new-comer or not.
          I am sure they can. Many games have option to skip and usually it only allows you to skip after you been through it once. That way people can still read the lore but do not have to go through it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post

you like good for u others dont like! some peoples need tutoria to understand one game tutorial never help me i speak spanish i dont speak english i never understand u tutorial for me is better skip this tutorial because when i cant move i dont know what i need do... i learn play wartune witout help and tutorial never help me!

and yes i know in this game u need speak english but i think it's not right to want play one game and u cant because u dont understand this language
            Last edited by GirlFireRapper; 01-06-2014, 10:02 PM.
            Name:Ereshkigal
            Class:Archer
            Level:65
            Server:246
            Br:85.000

Comment

Working...
            X